Thread: Hi

Suspended
    Thanks

Hi

Hi I’m Marty and new here. I’m a CFO of an investment bank.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I even lost about $140,000 to an IQ options broker and 2 fake binary options website as well but I am sharing my experience here so as to enlighten and educate everyone that is losing money or has lost money to a scam including binary options, dating scams and fake ICOs.

Although, I was fortunate to have been referred to wealthrecovery68 via email and I have been able to recover all the money I lost to the scammers with the help of the recovery professional and I am pleased to inform you that there is hope for everyone that has lost money to scam.
    You may contact on wealthrecovery68 at gemail dot com.

Thanks
    Oh Marty, I ask....with tears in my eyes....what are we going to do with you?

Jolly bad form, CFO of an investment bank losing $140k, not just on binary options but also on dating scams and an ICO racket.... but on the flip side jolly good luck you getting wealthrecovery68 to recover your money.

I've lfet one of your posts in place (the one you appropriately posted in the scam forum) Your other post is merged into this thread. Oh, and I almost forgot, I banned you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    en lost about $140,000 to an IQ options broker and 2 fake binary options website as well but I am sharing my experience here so as to enlighten and educate everyone that is losing money or has lost money to a scam including binary options, dating scams and fake ICOs.

Although, I was fortunate to have been referred to wealthrecovery68 via email and I have been able to recover all the money I lost to the scammers with the help of the recovery professional and I am pleased to inform you that there is hope for everyone that has lost money to scam.
    You may contact on wealthrecovery68 at gemail dot com

Thanks
    Relocated from members intros to scam forum.