Thread: Pastel Xpress V14 not exporting all customers

Email problem
    Thanks

Pastel Xpress V14 not exporting all customers

Hi,

I need to get all our customer contact info (contact person, numbers and email addresses out of Pastel Xpress V14.

I've tried to export our customer accounts using the Import/Export function; but it only seems to export info for 170 out of the 500 customers we have. I've made sure I run it from the first customer code to the last, included all categories and blocked/unblocked customers, but it still doesn't include them all? The same happens if I try view - customers - listings - accounts. Is there another way to get/see the data? I've even tried using MS Excel - Data Analysis the Microsoft office Integration in utilities, which gives me all the customers, but doesn't show the contact info?

Is there a way to get this from the actual company folder?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!

Thanks

Same Issue on PAstel 17

Quote Originally Posted by michael1986 View Post
    Hi,

I need to get all our customer contact info (contact person, numbers and email addresses out of Pastel Xpress V14.

I've tried to export our customer accounts using the Import/Export function; but it only seems to export info for 170 out of the 500 customers we have. I've made sure I run it from the first customer code to the last, included all categories and blocked/unblocked customers, but it still doesn't include them all? The same happens if I try view - customers - listings - accounts. Is there another way to get/see the data? I've even tried using MS Excel - Data Analysis the Microsoft office Integration in utilities, which gives me all the customers, but doesn't show the contact info?

Is there a way to get this from the actual company folder?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!
    Did you ever get assistance on this?

Silver Member
    Thanks
    You probably have a "blank" customer in your customer masterfile, which could halt the export. If it stops at dra002 for example, go into edit customers, go the to account before that, say dra001 and edit it. Then press page down on your keyboard, it will take you to the next customer account, which is dra002, but the description will be blank. Enter a description and save the customer. You can delete it after you have saved it. Export again, see where it stops, and repeat till all your customers export.

If this doesn't work, there may be other files / issues, which a support consultant will need to isolate. I can assist if you don't come right. Send me a PM if you need further assistance.