Good day All, I have a client who I quoted in April 2018 and on this quote I made a mistake which I was not aware of. The client had the quotation in his possession since April, in June he asked me to add more items to the original quote and because he never brought the mistake to my attention or even queried me on it, I was under the impression that everything is honky dory with the quote. At the end of June his client paid us (the suppliers) directly for the revised quote. We started delivering the goods and it was only with what would have been the last delivery I became aware of my mistake, needless to say we had to supply the product I did not quote for at our cost because all the blame was put squarely on me. Now he is returned stock that was on the original quotes for credit but he wants us to give him the a credit that is due to his client who paid us, I want to know because we supplied the client the stock that was short, can we use the credit to get some of the cost that we suffered back. This client admitted that he never checked the quote on the two occasions he received it, wasn't also at fault.