Hi guys

The title may be confusing, i mean i'm confused myself. But anyway, let me get down to it.
So, this friend of mine decided we should open up a business....at the time, he worked for this technological company, so he had seen a potentially profitable flaw in the business so, he decided to take advantage of it...he then approached me with the idea,(as much as i didn't really understand) and he said we would have to register the company in my name, of which i agreed as long as i got the the specified percentage he had promised when business starts to make profits

A year and a couple of months went on, but to my knowledge, business never picked, and so my friend tells me, he is giving up, because he never anticipated the amount of work he would have to put, being a good friend, i encourage and to keep his spirits up, and that something else will pop up and that was that.
A few weeks ago, i was just browsing the web, and so i decided to look through the old business email we used, and to my surprise, its still very active. going through it, i could see the business bank statement and business actually started booming almost immediately after it was started. however its still in my name and i had not been paid a cent

My question is, what can i do to make him pay for what he has done