Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NOTIFICATION FROM WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE,UK.

Thanks

NOTIFICATION FROM WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE,UK.

Director World Debt Reconciliation Committee.
    Tel:+44 70457 35084

We are pleased to inform you that We are World Debt Reconciliation Committee newly set up by The International Bank For Reconciliation And Development (WORLD BANK)and the International Monetary Fund(IMF)based on series of petitions we received from International Bodies such as Co-operate Bodies and Non-Governmental Organizations(NGO)on the inability of some Government of different countries in the World, Commercial banks and World Lottery Organization to settle their clients Contract debt, Inheritance Fund and Winning prize fund.

After an extensive close door meeting between the Board of Directors of WORLD BANK AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND), It was resolved and agreed upon that this body-WORLD INTERNATIONAL DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE will work extensively to ensure that all outstanding Contract Payment, Your Inheritance and Lottery Winning prize fund will be paid without any hitch and delay through the World Bank and IMF Insurance body.

It may interest you to know that during our investigation, we uncovered an outstanding unpaid/unclaimed sum of money in your name and a mandate has been given to our commitee,World Debt Reconciliation Committee, to contact you for the payment of your funds.

Note that on receipt of your confirmation,your funds which we have recovered from where it has been held up will be processed for immediate payment based on your choice of payment.

Urgently furnish this Office with your Name and contact information to enable us open up communication with you regarding the remittances of your payment.You are advised reply to this email address:bensealcole000@yahoo.com.hk
    Thanks.
    Yours Faithfully,
    MR. BEN SEAL COLE.
    Tel:+44 70457 35084
    Director World Debt Reconciliation Committee

PLEASE NOTE: Vincent who has posted this warning is in no way connected to this scam. He posted the message here as a warning to help prevent people from being defrauded.
    Last edited by Dave A; 25-Jul-08 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks
    Check out the email address - for a world organisation
    Last edited by Dave A; 14-Dec-07 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Shooting for a second bite at the suckers cherry.

Thanks
    Guys I need help. Just got a phone call from a lady about this scam email. Apparently my signature is associated with the email. She Googled "World Debt Reconciliation Committee" and my name came up because of the signature. I would like to edit the email, put it in quotes, saying I have nothing to do with it. How do I do this, or can someone do it for me.
    thanks
    Last edited by Dave A; 14-Dec-07 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Done, Vincent. I played safe and took your signature out of all your posts in this thread - just in case - although it possibly comes from just the first post.

Now we just have to wait for the page to be reindexed. It will be marked as updated, so it should be reindexed fairly quickly.

Thanks
    Thanks Dave, much appreciated.
    Vincent Marino
    Maximising the sales value of your business!

Business 24-Seven |MyBlog Twitter |facebook |Phat feesh & chips

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I've just had this enquiry by PM. I'm posting it here in case anyone else has any ideas.
    Hi Dave

Please can you give me details as to how this guy operates. I replied to the scam and got a reply back from him as well. I then phoned the guy on his Uk number and we actually spoke, convincing guy let me tell you!!

Please can you advise how I can go about getting my email address and any other information off his mailing list.

Am I in any danger in terms of my Pc or any banking done on my computer?

The email in which I receive these emails is as follows:

*removed*

Many Thanks
    Kind Regards
    I think you're kinda stuck either ignoring it or changing your email address.

I can't help think there's some kind of a syndicate that collects email addresses for these scams. It seems once you've made the list, they keep on coming. I'm finding that with all the bank phising ones at the moment.

I wouldn't think there's a threat to your PC unless you opened a file attachment or something.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    An update for those who don't believe this is a scam. I got copied in on a little side correspondence including the point where you start having to put up money...
    Attn: *target name removed*

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the address where the diplomat will deliver your fund has been noted.

We are glad to inform you that your fund will be delivered within 48 hours on receipt of your fund diplomatic delivery fee.

You are requested to send by Moneygram Money Transfer the sum of US$2,660(TWO THOUSAND,SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY)for the diplomatic delivery of your fund at your door step.

You are advised to send the fee,US$2,660 by Moneygram Money Transfer with the name of our account officer below;

NAME: GLORIA GOMEZ.

ADDRESS: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Once you send the fee, US$2,660 by Moneygram Money Transfer as advised, forward the Moneygram Money Transfer refrence number's and the Sender's name and address.

Note that the delivery fee has to be received to enable the diplomat proceed as the fee is for the preparation and the travelling expenses of the delivery diplomat.

We shall forward the flight schedule of the diplomat to you as soon as we receive the delivery fee from you.

Congratulations in advance!!!

Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Ben Seal Cole.
    Director World Debt Reconciliation Committee.
    Tel: +44 704 573 5084.

Suspended
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I received this hoax e-mail today, and was not sure.

Thank goodness for this forum

I almost fell for it, they make it look so real!

Regards

Thanks

Ben Seal Cole?

A google search on "Ben Seal Cole" returns a whole bunch of websites dealing with the scammer, eg:

http://lottoscams.blogspot.com/2007/...orld-debt.html

http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian_laundering.htm

and many more!

Sieg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast