Thread: Resolving the ONE problem in the Electrical Industry

Thanks

Resolving the ONE problem in the Electrical Industry

Hi All.

Being one of the people that want to see this Country grow and flourish I am an entrepreneur and one of my most active drives is work creation and upliftment of people and families.

But like many of you business owners are aware it is not always the easiest road to get guys and galls through training, getting a company registered or even getting involved in certain tender processes as there is only a few key players that seem to have it all in order and under control. I can promise you this is not the case. They just have more cash flow and resources to get the problems managed.

I want to ask you something today.

If there is only ONE THING you can change, or get help with. WHAT WILL THAT BE??

• It can be anything to streamline some process
    • Get a registration out of the way
    • Assisting with admin
    • Getting your business to startup quicker
    • Removing any frustration or
    • Paying to much monies for something

Please share your frustration with me and let me see if I can get a solution for this.

Hope to hear from you soon and share this with friend and business partners in the same trade and field

Thanks
    business startup.

I have just started up my own electrical company, but the startup is as expected, very slow. I have a few different marketing strategies so far. this is firstly, to market myself on facebook. secondly via the community with business cards and ta;ling to friends and family to refer me. lastly I have also "partnershipped" with a long standing Electrical supplier and training provider as their "go to" electrical contractor. though I have not signed an MOU as of yet, this will be happening in the near future.

Also since they are an electrical training centre, registered with MERSETA, EWSETA, DOL, they are looking at bringing me on board as a facilitator for the solar green card training.

just wondering if there are other things I could be doing in terms of trying to bring in "immediate" cash flow. by immediate, what other methods of "selling" my services would be effective?