Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scams Phillippe Ballesio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem
    Thanks

Scams Phillippe Ballesio

Each person suffers a scam once time in a lifetime. This time, I suffered a scam...

I trusted in the website BTCMT4, I wanted to buy cryptocurrencies and some assets in this website. But what I didn't know is that this page is famous for cheating people... And even less that is administered by Philippe Ballesio.

Philippe Ballesio is his owner, and many people known him as a scammer... He makes you believe he wants to help you, but that's a lie. Initially he asks you a deposit to his bank account:
    IBAN: FR76300030001000005765297724, BIC: SOGEFRPP.

He answers you everything about the process, but then, after making the deposit, he disappeared and stopped answering the emails! I found on the web that he usually does this kind of thing, as I told you, he is widely known in Europe as a scammer. You need to be careful with this person or this website.

He don't works alone, he works with his wife, Rosalie Lai Ballesio. Beware with these people.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Wow... I think I met Philippe Ballesio, a few years ago, like 4 maybe... I can't remember clearly. The thing is he wanted to do the same to me. It was stressful.
    I chased him, I looked for him for months. I found it; I would like to say that he gave me back the money, but it was not like that, however, I confronted him. Good luck

Thanks
    You have to be more careful. You should know that nowaday there are many scams on the web.
    I found a while ago that this scammer was wanted, he scammed many people with his tricks and his website.

Thanks
    You're right, he doesn't work alone. He has many partners to scam. A friend told me that they have a network of "help" to those who have been scammed. They accept donations, they do searches and a thousand wonders, all of which are lies.
    That network of "help" is just another trick of Philippe and his people to cheat.
    So... What a stress not knowing who you can really trust.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SandlerFer View Post
    You're right, he doesn't work alone. He has many partners to scam. A friend told me that they have a network of "help" to those who have been scammed. They accept donations, they do searches and a thousand wonders, all of which are lies.
    That network of "help" is just another trick of Philippe and his people to cheat.
    I heard it too. They work "helping" people. He even knew a website that was against Philippe, they denounced him and they looked for more people that he had scammed to "help them recover their money and arrest Philippe". What madness

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SandlerFer View Post
    Especially when one sees a whole string of profiles posting from the same address.

Serious question marks about the credibility of the posters (or is that poster - as in one person) in this thread.

Email problem
    Thanks

SCAMMER

Nowadays, a scammer no longer has the advantage of carrying his suitcases and moving to another country and starting from scratch. Now with the Internet, it is easy to publish the photo and the real name of a scammer. And despite the fact that many scammers use false names, you only need an image of a scammer to expose it around the world. That is all!
    That's why I want you to meet Rosaline La de Ballesio head of the company Rich Sun Corporation your company is the fundamental support for their deceptions and scams.

This is cruel and deplorable. Every day someone suffers a scam. In many cases, the victims lose everything and remain in poverty. The least you should do is report the scammer so you can warn others before they also become victims.
    For this reason this cry of warning is launched so that other people are not victims of this woman named Rosaline Lai de Ballesio and her company Rich Sun Corporation.

Remember that many families suffer every day due to unscrupulous and heartless swindlers. We all know that scammers deceive many people. In general, they do not simply deceive a person. In general, they deceive many people. They continue and continue to deceive people and often in the same way as Rosaline La de Ballesio and her company Rich Sun Corporation are already accustomed, which already have a high level and knowledge in scams and cheating clients.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rosalie-lai.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	7178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rosalie-lai.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	7178

Thanks
    Rosalie Lai Ballesio is the wife and figurehead of this con man.

Beware of these people, they will leave you in ruins.

Thanks
    Rosalie Lai Ballesio is the wife and figurehead of this con man.

Beware of these people, they will leave you in ruins.

Thanks
    Attention, I want to alert about a scammer named Phillipe Ballesio, he and his wife are owners of a company dedicated to exchange and other transactions, that way they take money from people and then run away with the money. Be careful with them, you have to denounce them ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast