Thread: i wish i was a farmer now

Email problem
    Thanks

i wish i was a farmer now

I dont know how much of what i have read is true , but the australian home affairs minister ( dutton i believe his name is ) wants to fast track visas for south african farmers wanting to go to australia. This is the piece that caught my eye According to Dutton, white farmers face “horrific circumstance” in South Africa, following reports that they are murder targets, and amid concerns of land grabs following a recent proposal for ‘land expropriation without compensation’.

“If you look at the footage and read the stories, you hear the accounts, it’s a horrific circumstance they face,” Dutton said"

Is somebody from another country actually trying to intervene in whats going on here? Amazing.
    Graphic Design company in East London South Africa | Web design company in East London South Africa
    " A plumbers tap always leaks " - Great advice from a forum member

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There are less murders on farms than in the city, but the fact is that South African farms have the highest murder rate in the world. Sadly the elderly and soft targets are the victims and evidence of horrific deeds with even babies being battered and killed. This happens not only to white farmers, but black as well, including their workers. Truly barbaric acts committed by savages, who are urged on by politicians who care nothing for the masses, but serve only their own selfish agendas.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Email problem
    Thanks
    I think its more a question of ratios compared to pure numbers. As you say highest murder rate in the world. When you take the percentage of farmers that are affected its alot higher than city people.
    Yes i agree the crimes tend to be more violent, and aimed at isolated individuals.

Politicians imo have done irreversible damage , the mindset that this is something acceptable , a right is already present in the youth. It helps even less when our president states that land reclamation will be revisited and land returned to their rightful owners. A line that wins him the support of hundreds of self entitled youth but cost the economy greatly as investors foresee more civil issues.

Clearly a indicator that he is also there for his own gain.

Funny thing is the land claims were settled back in 2000 s i think. It was also found that in many and most occasion land was actually bought by settlers ( they had deeds ) ... can you imagine a couple of hundred settlers force entire tribes off of their lands .... i dont think so.

Anyways i hope that the Aussies step in, we already compose half their rugby and cricket teams hahaha.
    Graphic Design company in East London South Africa | Web design company in East London South Africa
    " A plumbers tap always leaks " - Great advice from a forum member