Thread: Google advertising

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Question Google advertising

I am advertising on google when I do the search my site can be seen with an add sign, but then there is other site that can be seen with no add sign how do they do it without using google adds

Email problem
    Thanks
    Well whilst google adwords will give you agreat chance and much easier way of being on the first page. As much as google loves the revenue generated from adwords they still need to consider quality even for paid advertising. You website still has to have good content, a nice in-link structure good off page "seo" and onpage seo. Whilst you wont need nearly the amount of work that an organic result would need you still need it. Google adwords is a game on its own though. You will be competing with other companies who know mostly know very much what they ared doing since there is money involved. That being said google has turned a blind eye to many "black hat type activities" on Adwords. Ive seen people advertise the same service with different urls to push other websites off the list. To quote a google advertisers forum expert when i asked him about it he said its like the wild west there right and the sheriff is being paid off.
    Graphic Design company in East London South Africa | Web design company in East London South Africa
    " A plumbers tap always leaks " - Great advice from a forum member

Suspended
    Thanks
    I think It is total depends on keyword competition, If your keywords varies in high competition then ads showing is normal things.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ravva View Post
    I think It is total depends on keyword competition, If your keywords varies in high competition then ads showing is normal things.
    Paid adverting does not directly compete with organic result keywords, what would be the point. If you bid enough you will how as a add, showing at the bottom mean you need to bid more in most cases but adwords also experiments with bottom placed adds as there is some kind of anomaly where they are producing good click through rates.
    Graphic Design company in East London South Africa | Web design company in East London South Africa
    " A plumbers tap always leaks " - Great advice from a forum member

Thanks
    I'd say you need to include both paid and organic in your strategy.