I paid Provisional Tax for F17 - R9750, We did not have any Prov Tax payment for F18. We came in on the actual return with an amount of R2860 due.

Sars refunded us R3850 ( bit less than correct figure). In books I have Prov Tax CR Bal - R9750. Do I process DR Prov Tax - R3850 CR Income Tax ( expense) R3850
and show it as a negative under Tax-normal for the F18 results?

What do I do with the R3040 difference received, if anything?

Any input would greatly be appreciated. Thanks