Hi Guys - I'm new to this forum and would like some advice from those more electrically inclined than I am. I want to build a beach house on the KZN south coast that includes two ground floor apartments and a single upstairs apartment. Currently the property has an existing house with existing household supply direct from Eskom on the Homepower Standard tariff. This existing house is due to be demolished and replaced with the new double storey building. With a view to future holiday rental of the two ground floor apartments I would like to have separate distribution boards for each apartment as well as separate prepaid electricity meters. In other words I need the electricity supply split into 3 to supply the three apartments (2 downstairs and 1 upstairs). The upstairs apartment will carry the common items like security lights, remote driveway gate, etc. Each of the downstairs apartments will have their own 150 litre geyser, hob & oven, plug points (for a fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer combo, TV, decoder, PC, 2 x 12000BTU split inverter A/C units, etc.), internal ceiling lights & fans, remote garage door, outside lights front & back, 2 x garage plug points. The upstairs apartment will have all the same conveniences except including a 38000BTU ducted inverter A/C unit and possibly a few extra plug points and lights as it is a lot bigger than the downstairs apartments. Now what I need to know is can the electricity supply be split in three or will I need to request a larger supply and if so what sort of Amp supply would I need to ask for? Also, when the existing house is demolished I will need the exisiting supply to be moved from where it is now to an appropriate point where it will enter the new building - is this a job for Eskom or an electrical contractor? Thanks in advance for any information any electrical expert on here is able to provide and my apologies for asking any newbie questions and possibly questions that may have already been asked.