Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Patent Applicator +Web.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	7011

Hi attach is the image of the invention been register and the patent grant it.
You know how they say "Necessity is the Mother of all Inventions" and after having a huge infection in my leg under the skin, I try every plaster in the market to hold the Fucidin and Medaspor in place so the skin will absorb the cream and slowly heal the leg, they all fail and after a brain storm I attach a "O" Ring to the plaster it work like a charm, the mix stay in place without invading the sticky part of the plaster, after I got better I decide to patent it and one day the public can just go to a pharmacy choose the size of the Round Plaster with the right size "O" Ring that will surround the wound sometime the wound is too big then will it be big plasters with "Square" rings where will excel is in the use on burn skin keeping it cover but without the plaster touching the burn skin, the uses are many. So now you know what is all about my invention of a “Medicine Cream Applicator”. Now I need your help on choosing what company deserves to get such a good idea, the companies I found are:
From 3M- Nexcare - BAND AID - Johnson & Johnson - Elastoplasts – Endomed – Kendon – Evachem – Medinox – Hartmann – Systagenix – Neomedic – Smith & Nephew
The choice is yours, the company that get more votes wins Monday 12 of Feb will be the last day of Voting, Democracy at the best, Good Luck choosing the right one, me I’m clueless…..