Thread: The company is not submitting ui19 and ui53 for my deceased brother , what can i Do ?

Thanks

The company is not submitting ui19 and ui53 for my deceased brother , what can i Do ?

Hi, could you please give some advise , my brother was working for mining company since April 2012 . In June he attendend company's braai and after the braai he had no transport to go back to where he stays, he went with one of his colleague to sleep over in his place where his was assaulted by the same colleague and he passed on in September due to severe brain injuries .My mother went to the company they gave her his contract and told her that she must go to the nearest labour and claim they will submitt ui19 and ui53 online , up till date it is still not submitted and we going back and forth because when we call them they say it is done and when we get to the labour it is not done , and now I am afraid because at labour they say it gonna expire if not submitted by the end of this month .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Manelly View Post
    Hi, could you please give some advise , my brother was working for mining company since April 2012 . In June he attendend company's braai and after the braai he had no transport to go back to where he stays, he went with one of his colleague to sleep over in his place where his was assaulted by the same colleague and he passed on in September due to severe brain injuries .My mother went to the company they gave her his contract and told her that she must go to the nearest labour and claim they will submitt ui19 and ui53 online , up till date it is still not submitted and we going back and forth because when we call them they say it is done and when we get to the labour it is not done , and now I am afraid because at labour they say it gonna expire if not submitted by the end of this month .
    I am an employer, if labour says something is not submitted, I tell the person to go to labour, and call me they sit infront of consultant. Then i ask his/her email and tell them i am sending it now, CC ex employee.

Tell your employer you are going to so this. Otherwise, tell labour that you want to lay a formal complaint.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GerhardvS View Post
    ... go to labour, and call me (when) they sit in front of consultant. Then i ask his/her email and tell them i am sending it now
    That does indeed tend to work. Still blows me away that data put into Ufiling seems to take weeks (or perhaps even months) to make it into UIF's "main" admin system.