Thread: Desperation drove me to this …Let’s call it an ERP system...Software development...

Thanks

Angry Desperation drove me to this …Let’s call it an ERP system...Software development...

Desperation drove me to this …. I have been playing with an idee for some years now and need help, on the technical side of coding, general software development, web deployment, etc.

Let me elaborate.

Let’s call it an ERP system, for accounting, tax and company secretarial practises / businesses but not excluding individual businesses. In short, a platform connected to a database connected to Accounting Software App (full functional including publishing AFS’s), to a Payroll App, to a Fixed Assets App, to a Manufacturing App, to a Securities Register and share Certificate App and to CIPS, SARS, DTI etc. (Not forgetting a nice Address Book App).

Playing around with website development, coding in Visual Basic and SQL data basing, obviously too complicated for one person sitting on the accounting, tax and secretarial side of the proverbial table.
    Thus now I am stuck.

Is it only a group of geeks out of university or high school sitting in a garage getting this kind of stuff done, or do I need to register a company and try to get investors to buy my idees and background knowledge in the form of shares and thus generate capital to employ a big software development company? Mabye someone from the other side of the table can partner with me but where do we find though?

A penny for your thoughts.

Regards

Gatvol Gesukkel.

Thanks
    Visual Basic ? vb6 or vb.net?