I recently read a post summarising Elon Musk's biography and noted that he exited one of his first companies for a payout of $22 million at age 27. I'm 27!

Everytime I read something like this (there are dozens of examples) I can't help but feeling extremely frustrated with my own progress. I want to be making waves, innovating, driving change, doing awesome things, but instead I constantly feel like I am not doing as much as I should - that I am wasting my potential!

The same thing happens as I read any Tim Ferris (or similar) book. It's not so much the content of the book - it's that I realise that he is impacting millions of lives and loving every minute.

Does anybody else get this feeling? What do you do to scratch the itch?

Of course, the rational part of my brain reminds me that as I write this, I am in Europe with the chance to explore new places, meet new people and experience different cultures. In the space of 3 months I have been in/will visit Sweden, Copenhagen, Prague, Paris and Iceland. How many people get that opportunity? Stop complaining, Mark!

But still... How do I quiet the voice that quips "not good enough!" every day of my life?