Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with some advice please? I have a small business (Under R2m turnover per annum) which is a Closed Corporation. I have 30% membership and the other partner has 70%. We have both signed sureties for 2 company vehicles and R100K overdraft. My partner uses the business accounts for personal use and now the business is technically R24K insolvent. I cant get him to attend meetings to address the financial issues and try rescue the business. He owns nothing and this business is his only source of income. I however have property and assets from other income and from before this company was started. Should we be held liable for all this debt, I am the only one with assets that they can attach. How can I rectify this situation or try minimize my liability? I have a number of solutions that could possibly rescue the business, if we act fast but I cant get him to attend a meeting (e.g. selling one company vehicle to at least pay back the overdraft). I am not sure if I represent a quorum when there are only 2 members - to create a paper trail in order to prove recklessness on his part. Please help! I did seek out legal advise but was quoted R4000 per hour which I cant afford at this stage.