Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venter De Jager Accountants are corrupt

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Does a gap in a CV always indicate a problem - I am sure there must be legitimate reasons also?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Singhms View Post
    Does a gap in a CV always indicate a problem - I am sure there must be legitimate reasons also?
    A gap does indicate a problem, but it can be overcome.

Thanks
    I am outraged after many people told me I would not get a job again my whole idea is for them to sue me so I can counter sue for millions. I have given up looking for a job now. I WANT THEM TO SUE ME is that not clear enough. It seems like recruitment agents/ sales reps are scared to place peolle with whistle blow history?

Thanks
    I went to ccma but withdrew the case and instead chose to report the incidents to IRBA and SAICA, then in interviews HR people like yourself told me I should have gone to the ccma. There is more to the story they lost millions in businesses which had fraud in it there was a VAT penalty in their company after they removed me as accounting person because I blew the whistle and they lost contracts with Builders warehouse. THE STORY GOES ON AND ON AND ON I AM SICK OF IT NOW

Thanks
    Another employee submitted a duplicate VAT return in the next period without my knowledge after I was prohibited to work on their company because I showed them the fraud in their company. They supplied bricks sand and stone to Builders and lost millions after the fraud was brought to light. Since I am unable to find employment I need to counter sue for millions if they have the balls to sue me

Thanks
    I am cornered like North Korea desperate times calls for desperate measures they were not independent with their businesses as the law require accountants to be. Another employee submitted a duplicate VAT return without my knowledge in the next period in their bricks company after they prohibited me to do more work on it. This caused a VAT penalty. I saw the employee destroy paper evidence too so he could blame me. The first part of this thread was just more fraud which I thought was a mistake at first but Jan lied to the client and SARS with creative accounting techniques. I was fired 2 hours before writing a major financial accounting exam after given 48 hours notice. I know I must calm down and I will now stop ranting. I bake cakes and cookies now if you are interested to taste some just let me know

Thanks
    Incidentally the Auditing Professions Act says I can make the above crap public if it is in the public interest or required by law. Now I like finding loopholes and solutions😂. Learn the rules so you can break them effectively - Dalai Lama XIV

Thanks
    I am starting to understand why the so called white monopoly capitalist farmers are hated so much they inherit 100millions and try to control the rest of us who were not that fortunate. If you day you would have sued the clothes off my back well you don't want my old clothes I have 2or three pairs of clothes that is wearable while they inherit millions so now I am starting to understand why white farmers are slaughtered like cattle they likr to play God with the rest of us eh. I don't call for murder but I am starting to understand why boere are being slaughtered like cattle...

Suspended
    Thanks
    How can you submit a duplicate vat report ?
    How old are you ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by myfuturedestroyed View Post
    I know I must calm down and I will now stop ranting.
    Pretty good advice. I do hope you get around to taking it.

my whole idea is for them to sue me so I can counter sue for millions.
    Eish. Why wait until they sue you? Why not just sue them anyway?

I went to ccma but withdrew the case and instead chose to report the incidents to IRBA and SAICA
    Why did you withdraw the case from the CCMA?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12