Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venter De Jager Accountants are corrupt

Thanks

Venter De Jager Accountants are corrupt

I used to be employed by Venter De Jager Brits. My duties included drafting financials for Mr Jan Boshoff's real eatate portfolio(a director at Venter De Jager). Unfortunately for me I realised that Mr Boshoff lied to SARS and a client who bought a farm with him about the cost price in reality cost R4mil but he told his client/ business parter it was bought for R8mil. He then wanted to hide the other 4million from his business partner. I was fired for a VAT penalty which I have proof that I am not at fault. I was dismissed after 48 hours from hearing the news. DO NOT USE THEM AS ACCOUNTANTS they are currupt in their business endevours and fire employees who point it out to them

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by myfuturedestroyed View Post
    I used to be employed by Venter De Jager Brits. My duties included drafting financials for Mr Jan Boshoff's real eatate portfolio(a director at Venter De Jager). Unfortunately for me I realised that Mr Boshoff lied to SARS and a client who bought a farm with him about the cost price in reality cost R4mil but he told his client/ business parter it was bought for R8mil. He then wanted to hide the other 4million from his business partner. I was fired for a VAT penalty which I have proof that I am not at fault. I was dismissed after 48 hours from hearing the news. DO NOT USE THEM AS ACCOUNTANTS they are currupt in their business endevours and fire employees who point it out to them
    Wow that is quite a harsh statement to make ...... I sincerely hope you have proof to back up your accusations !
    Because clearly you are very angry and posting all over the show. Only one post to date.

Thanks
    Yo ! :S

Thanks
    Yes I do and its been 2 years and they are too scared to sue me because they know I am telling the truth...

Thanks
    Yes I am angry I have been unable to find employment for 2 years now

Thanks
    Do you want to see the proof?

Thanks
    Corrected post:
    What do they expect from me be happy? And accept their corrupt practices? I am in the middle of their family business fraud another ex employee contacted me a year ago and told me he wanted to commit suicide. I talked him out of it. The CCMA gave me permission to remove these scumbags from my CV but everybody asks why the gap in my CV. I have only gotten started. I have wasted thousands of Rands going to interviews only to be told I will never get a job again. So what do they expect me to do for the rest of my life huh spunging off my parents? They haven't seen anything yet

Suspended
    Thanks
    The CCMA gave me permission to remove these scumbags from my CV but everybody asks why the gap in my CV. I have only gotten started. I have wasted thousands of Rands going to interviews only to be told I will never get a job again.
    Why do you have to ask the CCMA permission ?

Why will you never get a job again ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Two years!

So this isn't a case of "heat of the moment" and you're going to cool down in a bit. This tack of online slander is after enough time for your actions to be deemed "carefully considered."

Quote Originally Posted by myfuturedestroyed View Post
    I have only gotten started. I have wasted thousands of Rands going to interviews only to be told I will never get a job again. So what do they expect me to do for the rest of my life huh spunging off my parents? They haven't seen anything yet
    Every now and then some spineless anonymous nutjob comes on to TFSA making slanderous allegations against someone or some business. The poster has so little credibility that in this age of "false news" and "phony social media profiles" it's near meaningless.

If this is to become your life's mission, why bother trying to stay anonymous? Being willing to associate your identity with your accusations is the first step to being taken seriously. And it seems staying anonymous isn't helping your job prospects any.

The second thing, of course, is backing up your allegations somehow...

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yes I agree Dave ...... and after two years to say you cannot get a job because of this company !! This is when this posters credibility went straight down and you start to think that perhaps there is more to the story.

And please don't tell a Recruitment Company excuses like you have given above .............

Yes I do and its been 2 years and they are too scared to sue me because they know I am telling the truth...
    I would sue the pants off you after comments like this. Believe me I would not be "scared" to ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast