lets start with standard bank...i called standard bank internet banking on friday last week at about nine in the morning... i was trying to pay wages and had a problem...they responded to my call today at about 9 being tuesday... apparently only because i called customer services on friday at about 10.

then virgin mobile...firstly i had the problem with porting of number from mtn (biggest mistake i have made in 16 years of bussiness) which ended up on wendys show on east coast radio which only got sorted out weeks after complaint after complaint...and bad signal it has been months now and still not sorted out...a couple of months ago they stopped sending me invoices and they no longer debit my account...then i get a call from them telling me i owe them over R1000 and must pay up...no problem just send me an invoice...and so i sit 4 months now still waiting...i get an email from someone with banking details i must pay the money into an account she has given me no invoice just pay...says she is from virgin mobile.
yeah right i am gona pay into this account...no invoice no payment.

then mweb...i have been with mweb for years now i ask them if there is not a cheaper option because i only use their email service as i use mtn bundles for internet access...they say no problem 6 months go by i am still being charged R145 a month so i call and complain so what do you think they do...stop the debit order now they havent debited my account this month .

as i suggested to these companies maybe they should stop wasting money on expensive advertisings and big fancy buildings and rather keep their exsisting customers happy...as there is no better advertising than word of mouth...i do understand that we have a BEE issue which is causing a lot of frustration... when you call... you have to spell your name 10 times before they get it right... but that is no excuse...if the people cant do the job.. get someone who can...dont make it my problem.