Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online binary option broker fund recovery scam

Thanks
    Is it just me who finds it strange that all the people who were scammed are new members and this is their first post? Even those that joined in October last year (original poster and steven gustavol) only now feel the need to say something?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Scam posts and spam tend to be hit-and-run, so very low post counts are the norm for scam and spam profiles. I have little doubt it won't be long before those advertised email accounts are closed too.

And then there's the issue of identities. For example Tom Heaton just happens to be the name of a football player who seems to dominate the SERPS. It makes finding confirmation that there really is a Tom Heaton binary options recovery expert near impossible.

Ironically, it seems the best way to get your money back is to first trace the actual real identities of the people behind the scam, and let them know that you know exactly who they are. Easier said than done, unfortunately.

Thanks
    90% of these recovery "experts" are anything but. Including xing.ming@tutanota.com. Two others to be aware of are juliusrecoveryexpert@gmail.com and daviesmicheal@gmail.com The only thing they are good at is scamming people. I will add more to this list as I find them.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I invested a lot of money in binary options in December 2017, I invested over $489,000 with the hope of getting the money multiplied. My account was being managed by one Adam Zachary and he promised me that I will get more than the money I invested. By January 2018 I wanted to withdraw out of the money in the account and I couldn’t, I called the man in charge of the account and he told me to put more money to enable me withdraw my money, It wasn’t making any sense to me so I demanded for all my money to be returned to me and I was no longer interested in Binary Options. Two weeks later, I was denied access to my account , I reached out to Adam Zachary and he never responded to my mails and calls. I contacted my lawyers and they kept giving different excuses. I contacted xing.ming@tutanota.com a certified binary Options Recovery expert who guided me on steps to take to recover my money . I have recovered all my money back

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Seems xing.ming is a scammer according to one, and a hero according to another.
    Both posters have absolutely zero credibility, of course.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,
    Do you know you can recover the funds you lost to heartless brokers, who have smartly require you to deposit funds time to time without any substantive withdrawal?
    When it comes to Binary Options, there have been quite a few examples of people who have been taken for a ride by a Broker and have lost a large amount of money, Many of these brokers misappropriate traders money thinking these traders will not act. Beware of where you invest, Binary Option Scams are quite common and come down to a number of factors including improper due diligence and manipulation by the broker we should be very careful with these so called brokers. If you have lost any amount of money to an online broker, Contact on; (info@wealthrecoverynow.co)
    Its never too late!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by richardjake23434 View Post
    Binary Option Scams are quite common and come down to a number of factors including improper due diligence and manipulation by the broker we should be very careful with these so called brokers.
    Indeed. And much the same applies when considering employing someone to recover your lost money. Let's take you for example -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3708 Random Drive.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	7083

Oh yes. Love the office. Consider yourself hired.
    How much do you charge?

Email problem
    Thanks
    going through this thread and reading comments and I saw your comment saying xing.ming is a scam, this is not true because he has helped me recover my money from Plusoptions scam

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke J View Post
    going through this thread and reading comments and I saw your comment saying xing.ming is a scam, this is not true because he has helped me recover my money from
    And yet SallyFrancis is clearly a phony profile created for the sole intent to sing the praises of xing.ming (and ironically exposed as a sham by your post).

How long before you are exposed as a sham profile, I wonder?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12