Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Telemarketers on commission

Thanks
    As matter of interest, what product / services do you sell, in who do you target?

Thanks
    I present workshops and seminars in internet marketing, I also act as a consultant. So at this stage this is the product. The product range will be broader next year but at this stage this is what they are selling.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Thanks
    Well at this stage I am looking at expanding my service to offer a bit more than before. I am busy finalizing the plan but I already have a few customers banging my door down lol. In essence I will make a move soon changing my two companies around or rather swapping their services. SA Marketing will mainly offer what Belateral has offered in the sense of workshops and seminars in Internet marketing.

Belateral will become something totally different. In the recent months I came to realize that most SMME's doesn't have a marketing department or employees that focus on their marketing. So in essence they are lacking marketing professionals to grow their business. Belateral will then become a outsourced company acting as the marketing department for SMME's. This means that instead of employing someone or employing a team of marketers at extremely high monthly costs, you simply sign a contract with Belateral at a minimal monthly fee (compared to employing one person) and we will then act as your marketing team. This means that at a minimal monthly fee you have a marketing team that will look after your interests.

This new product should make a considerable change to the my telesales team's portfolio and I will hopefully have to expand the team pretty soon. At this stage I still have only 2 people doing telesales for me, but I hope to expand them soon.

Thanks
    BTW, I had a very interesting chat with a well experienced telesales manager yesterday. She mentioned that you do not pay telesales agents a basic otherwise they simply do not perform. A quality sales person would jump at good commission if the product is right. Thinking about her words logically, she has a very good point. So why would you pay a monthly fee plus commission to a telesales company? Mmmmmmmm still trying to figure that one out...

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you reckon, if I signed you up as a telesales agent, that you'd be able to sell products from my shop?

Email problem
    Thanks
    I work for a company called Marketing Fanatics. I opened up a research centre at the beginning of this year. We do any kind of market research required if anyone is interested (tele-marketing, field marketing etc). Our website is being revamped and will be ready beginning next year - www.marketingfanatics.co.za. But if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me at clair@marketingfanatics.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    Hi guys.

I am stuck trying to get a telemarketing company that will be willing to do n commission only. I need some telemarketing done in Cape Town and in Gauteng atm. Now I know many of us find them being annoying but telemarketing is a very realistic and powerful marketing technique. Any of you know of a good company I can chat to?
    Hi... I am not sure if this is too old as I see you requested some time ago? I am also looking for a company that can do telemarketing for me? I battle to find reliable people that can speak correctly and think about what they are doing. If you have found someone please let me know.

Thanks
    Hi.....I am looking for someone to do Telemarketing for me to small medium size companies... Do you do such a thing?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    Well at this stage I am looking at expanding my service to offer a bit more than before. I am busy finalizing the plan but I already have a few customers banging my door down lol. In essence I will make a move soon changing my two companies around or rather swapping their services. SA Marketing will mainly offer what Belateral has offered in the sense of workshops and seminars in Internet marketing.

Belateral will become something totally different. In the recent months I came to realize that most SMME's doesn't have a marketing department or employees that focus on their marketing. So in essence they are lacking marketing professionals to grow their business. Belateral will then become a outsourced company acting as the marketing department for SMME's. This means that instead of employing someone or employing a team of marketers at extremely high monthly costs, you simply sign a contract with Belateral at a minimal monthly fee (compared to employing one person) and we will then act as your marketing team. This means that at a minimal monthly fee you have a marketing team that will look after your interests.

This new product should make a considerable change to the my telesales team's portfolio and I will hopefully have to expand the team pretty soon. At this stage I still have only 2 people doing telesales for me, but I hope to expand them soon.
    Looks like you have this all together... Are you now doing telemarketing for outside companies....? I am too small to have an in house telemarketing division so I need to find someone that can do that side outsourced?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast