Currently looking for a decent internet package with good coverage in the Phoenix area. I know this question is better suited for the mybroadband site but I can't seem to register there, so if anyone can help here it would be much appreciated. 4Mbps speed is fine and I need something that's got like a night surfer option (I.e. free uncapped surfing from 12am-7am). I don't mind if the package is capped during the day. Currently looking at telkom, afrihost and mweb. Need some help choosing. Here's what I've gotten so far

Telkom:
Home unlimited for R600 is perfect but I don't like the locking down for 24 months at such a high price
Their Softcap bundles are also good but I have heard from friends that their 'free' night surfer has some sort of cap equivalent to the day time Softcap. (Eg. If you have 40 GB during the day you only get 40GB free toat use at night). If they don't have this, would there still be any sort of threshold/cap on the night surfer ?

Mweb:
Their uncapped line is a good deal. But I have no idea what their fair usage policy is on how much data I can use before they throttle my speeds.
Their Softcap with uncapped at night also seems like a fair deal, but I'm unsure of this due to some unanswered questions namely i) would you incur further costs if you exceed their fair usage policy threshold (on uncapped), ii) is night surfer also available on the uncapped line and if so would any data you use during this time contribute towards their FUP (with telkom's home unlimited it does not) and iii) what are their FUPs (they do not state it on the website. I found a mybroadband thread detailing them but it was dated for 2 years ago) ?

Afrihost:
The fact that you have to get an adsl line rental with telkom first for their dsl packages is what puts me off this a bit. A 4Mbps line with telkom is r300. In addition to this, there have been talks that their network isn't that good or fast anymore. More or less the same questions as mweb's though. Would you pay for exceeding their FUP (if there is one on their capped bundle night surfer) and is there a FUP on their night surfer for capped bundles.

Please guys all help will be appreciated on this matter. Questions are also welcome Thanks.