Hi everyone,

i was wondering if someone could please help me figure things out on my new phone:

recently i got a cellC Summit phone, and it has been a bit of a frustration.

After a complete Security wipe and Factory Reset,

Malwarebytes detects the following trojans/malware

Android/Trojan.Ztorg.hg
Andriod/Backdoor.Triada.av
Andriod/PUP.Adware.YeMobi.a
Andriod/Backdoor.Triada.as

malwarebytes cannot remove, neither kaspersy. (???false positive or legit???)

any advice as to my next step, or shall i take it to the shop?

the phone is adware crazy/downloads tons of apps/auto subscribes to premium services.

thanks in advance for the help and/or advice
regards

PS:

The various WASP subscription management options of South Africa’s mobile operators are as follows (AUTO BLOCK PREMIUM SERVICES):

Cell C

Using the USSD string *133*1# subscribers can block all existing and future content billing.

MTN

MTN also offers a USSD string (*141*5#) to manage premium content subscriptions, but unlike Cell C’s it doesn’t block all future subscriptions. Instead, users select which services to unsubscribe from.

Telkom Mobile

When asked about its self-service options for WASP subscriptions, Telkom Mobile said it does not offer an option for WASPs to charge for subscription services.

The operator previously told MyBroadband that it already has a double opt-in system in place, but has since said that it will be making an announcement involving its recently launched Event Billing soon.

Vodacom

Vodacom users can unsubcribe from all WASP services by sending “STOP ALL” to 30333.