Good evening All,

Need some advice here,

I am currently going through a Divorce( bit of a nasty one) and today I received an e- mail from my ex father in Law. He did CC some of my family and myself but had addressed it to a third party that I do not know. He BCC them so I can not find out who it is.

He received a summons yesterday the 21st May for me, he sent me a copy via e-mail, but the copy he sent me he has tippexed out all the plaintiffs details as well as I only have the front page.
I literally do not know who it is from and why the Sheriff would send it to his address. There is two date stamps on it. One for December 2016 and the other for May 2017.

I do currently have a criminal case pending against him as he attacked me the one day I dropped my children back off at home. I think it might be a scare tactic but I dont want it to slip as I dont want a judgement against my name. I have also spoken to my credit providers awhile ago and given them all my new contact details,

I am not sure if I must go to the court and see if I can get a copy of it or if the summons will be illegal, and i am sure it is illegal to take information out of a summons.

Any advice would help alot on this.

Thanks very much