Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JOIN ILLUMINATI *CANADA/USA/UK/SOUTHAFRICA/DUBAI/KUWAIT

Thanks

Thumbs up JOIN ILLUMINATI *CANADA/USA/UK/SOUTHAFRICA/DUBAI/KUWAIT

Join our society so that you are empowered to get paid what you are worth. If you feel you’re just not getting paid what you’re worth and would like to increase your income, then you will be in the right place.

This works in one of two possible ways; many people get a sudden, unexpected promotion at the same company they have been working for, earning a lot more money than before, and other people find that they are suddenly presented with opportunities to move to a different job, making a lot more than they were before.
    Are you self employed? A business man? Do you want to become super rich than you are today? Join us today.

BEING SUCCESSFUL
    Start moving up the ladder of success TODAY! If you’ve been on the same rung of the success ladder for far too long, you need our society to empower you. We have the amazing ability to boost you up the ladder of success much faster and easier than you could possibly do. It helps to transform you into a magnet attracting help and support from the people most likely to boost you up the ladder of success.
    Do you want to get into the entertainment industry, to be rich and famous?

Do you dream of being one of the best at the sport you love to play?
    This can be achieved with our Illuminate FAME AND FORTUNE orchestration. The Illuminate society is amazing if you want to attract fame and fortune in whatever it is you want to do in life. This oracle orchestration has NO LIMITS whatsoever.

If you want to be an actress or actor in Hollywood or NYC, this is a great spell to attract that height and level of fame. This Illuminate orchestration doesn't stop at that. You can have a career in anything that requires you to be famous...and to be the best at it! If you want to obtain any of the following careers such as: Acting, Directing, Movie Production, Music Producer, Radio, Deejay, Record Label, Marketing, Singing, Song writing, Dancing, Crew Jobs, TV Production, Hosting or Co-Hosting on TV shows, Writing, Promotions & PR, Playing in the NFL, NBA, NHL and these are just a few of the jobs our secret members have attracted with this fame and fortune Illuminate orchestration.
    The competition is rough in these fields making it really hard to get into the business. Our society will give you the upper hand over your competition making YOUR TALENT stand out over the rest! You'll get the job in the entertainment industry that you LOVE!
    Power & Protection call ***********
    In general, you could say that the Illuminate secret society gives you power. The power to make money, the power to get someone to fall in love with you, the power to succeed, etc.
    But in this section I am talking about power itself, the sort of power a master has over a slave, the sort of power a dictator has over his country, etc. Power for power's sake. Do you want to become a political, social and financial leader in your community? Join us today.
    All the powerful need protection from all aspects of life. Our society will shield you providing protection to you, your family, your property and your position in society.
    For more info:
    Visit: http//www.*********.webs.com
    Email: *********@gmail.com
    Call: ***********
    Last edited by AndyD; 25-Apr-17 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum.

A quick google of your phone numbers has landed you in our scam forum I'm afraid.

Suspended
    Thanks
    WTF is this shit now ?!!!!

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Hmm, I know an Adam from Vanderbijlpark.

Silver Member PlatinumWealth.co.za's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nee dankie

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    The JSE Investment and Finance Forum - PlatinumWealth.co.za
    JSE Investing Chat Group
    Unlock US Netflix

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    WTF is this shit now ?!!!!
    Yet more evidence that a fool and his/her money are easily separated.

Suspended
    Thanks

JOIN ILLUMINATI 2017

MATT BECKETT TESTIMONY
    Are you influential, continually seek the light of the world and be a member of elite society? Here is my testimony.
    I'M MATTEW BECKETT, once a nuisance, but one of the elites now in my region / locality ... I searched separately on the net and contacted everyone else I know could help me find my way or join the organization Of illuminatiam, but all to no avail ... due to my optimistic nature, I continued to search despite having been cheated separately, I had a PURPOSE ...
    I even contacted the organization through the online site. I was told to release my information and messages that I made. I was told that I will be notified in hoe to become a member, what to do and how to do it. I waited for months and nothing was delivered in my mail. While waiting and also looking for a way, I entered by mr. WESLEY, who redirected me to the email address below ...
    At first I taught it was another scam because I thought no one would help the needy except they wanted to invest in you. Although I was skeptical I sent them and this was my first step to my success ... I was assisted and now I am giving every influential person the best help I can offer. Send an email directly to ▲ ILLUMINATI**OFFICIAL@yahoo.com ▲ now without thinking and sharing your testimony
    # 2017
    Last edited by Dave A; 14-Jun-17 at 07:40 AM.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I was assisted and now I am giving every influential person the best help
    REALLY hey ........ so how are you giving "influential" people with a yahoo e mail address help ????

Suspended
    Thanks
    how to join the illuminati whatsapp +15183519650

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminatiofficial View Post
    how to join the illuminati whatsapp +15183519650

LOL ............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast