Thread: Online marketing for startups and others

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Online marketing for startups and others

Hi all. I thought you might be interested in a blog post I just wrote about online marketing for start ups. It's good to remind the rest of us as well. It's been a while since I was on this forum, and forums are a part of online marketing too. Really is a discipline we need to adhere to to do daily marketing. http://typewritetranscription.blogsp...ther-bits.html
    Warm Regards,
    Gaynor Paynter
    083 442 4689
    www.typewritetranscription.co.za
    We type and write it right.

Silver Member PlatinumWealth.co.za's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaynor View Post
    Hi all. I thought you might be interested in a blog post I just wrote about online marketing for start ups. It's good to remind the rest of us as well. It's been a while since I was on this forum, and forums are a part of online marketing too. Really is a discipline we need to adhere to to do daily marketing. http://typewritetranscription.blogsp...ther-bits.html
    Take marketing breaks not tea breaks. So true!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    The JSE Investment and Finance Forum - PlatinumWealth.co.za
    JSE Investing Chat Group
    Unlock US Netflix

Thanks
    The most exhilarating experience is starting your own venture. Some of the big questions that follow are how to reach masses, how to make your business resonate, how to drive your business results, how to be successful, and how to fulfil your dreams with a shoestring budget?

Let’s begin with a very basic question, why do startups need marketing? Startups solve problems for their users, and connecting with right users is about personalised marketing at scale. They need to build their own brand identity and a slow growth in this fast-paced competitive world can be detrimental to the startup’s health.

Why digital marketing and not traditional forms of marketing? In digital marketing, there are organic ways to grow your consumer base without incurring large amounts of money, it has low entry barriers and scale. A lot can be done with less and sharp targeting leading to less wastage.

As a startup, how can digital marketing help you? It builds awareness and positions your company and brand. It builds a consistent flow of traffic, gets the first few users. This form of marketing also drive leads and online sales.

4. Thank given for this post:

Mattheus (16-Jan-19), New Perspective studio (20-Jul-17)

Thanks
    Good article Gaynor, I agree with the website...in a digital era you definitely need to be online with your business.

I recently posted a blog article that touches on the assumptions of lead generation, you can read it on my Kaomi blog page. The reason I bring this up is that although you do need a website, very often we find that start-ups create a website and no one knows about the business so no one visits the website.

Once you create a website on wordpress, you still need to do some form of marketing like PPC, SEO or anything else where you get people to go to your website. This assists Google to index your website and it can gain authority from Google.

Another quick win is also creating a Google My Business page.

Look forward to reading more of your articles

6. Thanks given for this post:

New Perspective studio (13-Jul-17)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Always good to read these thing to refresh ones knowledge.

Google my business is a great help with startups and even sites that have been around, but for starups its a nice bit of extra exposure when you are still ranking low , its a great resource.

Great article

Kohinoor one plaza, Faisalabad Pakistan 38000
    Thanks
    Welcome to our Innovative SEO Solution and great pleasure after see this forum and besides here you may get a company where you can get more info about the SEO and how to Rank your company.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaynor View Post
    Very interesting information))thank you for sharing)

Thanks
    Online Marketing is a challenge for any startup. When you establish it you must consider various factors to do that. You have to work extra hard to make a real impression in a competitive marketplace. If you want to start up your business, you can consider some of the aspects to consider as-
    - Establishing the Business Foundation
    - Choose Your Market
    - Define Business Keyword
    - Set Budget
    - Used Social Media
    - Choose the right Networks
    - Chose Posting Time
    - Targeted Keywords
    - Blogging
    - Content Creation & Marketing
    - SEO Service

Suspended
    Thanks
    Digital marketing programs continue to be the biggest now looking for their partner ecosystems to transform as well. Finding new business partners may take some time but it doesn't have to be difficult. Marketing as a subject comprises of every thing from digital marketing to out of home advertising, including models such as McCarthy's marketing mix and porters five forces. The online marketing tools are essential for any startup or services to a target audience with a lot of precision compared to other form of advertising.