Good day all. I would just like to hear everbodys take on this matter.
I was dismissed for the above mentioned, which was all false allegations, she had witnesses present in the company hearing, who couldnt confirm her allegations. The company still fired me.i went to ccma for conciliation, of which the commissioner was so rude and not approachable, she told me im wasting my time and pointless i take it further as i would just pay uneccessary fees. She asked what i wanted, and i said reinstatement, and she said im a dumb to ask for that, as the case is so serious i could even be locked up, and i said but im not guilty,i have watsapp conversation with her witenesses wh said they were forced to speak against me. The commissioner then still said if i was to go to arbitration and she will handle the matter i would come off second best, i didnt know what to do then, and she said i should settle to clear my name, its like my settlement was between myself and commssioner and not the company. The company never gave me a reference letter but rather a certificate of service. Is there anything i can do to take it further as i feel conciliation was unfair and was forced to settle by commissioner.

Thank you