I recently purchased the Sage Xpress17 upgrade and installed it on my laptop.

I have trying to migrate my company from Xpress11 to Xpress17 for the past week.

Sage support has thus far been unable to provide me with a solution. I will really appreciate it if someone here can suggest a solution.

There is no link to the conversion assistant on the upgrade DVD that Sage sent me. Also no instructions on how I should get the link. (Although when I e-mailed support the staff member tells me to read the instructions and use the assistant). He even refers me to a printed manual. There was no printed manual delivered with my DVD.

Eventually Support acknowledged that there is no link to a conversion assistant in the upgrade DVD supplied to me and instructed me to press the windows key on my laptop and enter R.

An assistant appeared. However it is an assistant to convert Xpress11 to Xpress12. I try this conversion assistant anyway but all that the conversion assistant calls up are empty folders for Xpress11 and Xpress17. However on my PC all the files are definitely there on the C drive.

I sent yet another e-mail to support yesterday but I am still waiting for an answer.

Has anybody on the forum been able to migrate Xpress11 to the Xpress17 upgrade? Please let me know how you did it.