Firstly, I am not a boffin when it comes to IT, but due to lack of finances have been forced to make a plan on my own.
Regretfully in our busiest time of the year, my laptop motherboard bombed out last week. This has resulted in me having to purchase a new notebook and new Office software, but we still have to write all of our sales down as I cannot seem to get my Pastel Xpress 11.2.2 working.
If I call Sage I am required to pay them R1600 to be put through to their service department, or R2600 to upgrade my expiring (Feb 2017) Version 11 software. If I don't upgrade, then I am either forced to purchase a new package at apparently in the R5k, or I will need to download a open source program to run my business.

When I load the Pastel Xpress 11.2.2 I receive a message saying that there is a problem with the Pervasive 9.60.
I have deleted everything and loaded Pervasive 10.30, but unfortunately my Pastel disc does not give me an option to only load Pastel, so Pervasive 9.60 loads as well. I then get error messages. I read on the forum that Neville suggested and supplied a link for someone to download Xpress 11.3.1, but after trying over and over it will only load up to 98% before stopping. I was up until 03:45 trying to sort this out. Today I successfully downloaded a link on Sage's website, but I don't know how to open or load it. I am also not sure if it contains Pervasive.

Please can someone advise me, as I cannot buy software for R2600 at the moment.

Thank you in advance.