Hi, I have a question regarding probation... I started a job a couple of months ago where I was offered a half day job for a certain salary. At the same time I had another offer on the table which I declined for this one...When I got my letter of appointment the salary dropped... nonetheless I already declined the other post and took this one. Two months down the line I still never had my contract, I kept asking for it and eventually after two months into working there I got it with a bunch of nonsense in it... I brought it to the MD's attention and he said he would change it.. ive had kpi reviews in the months ive been employed with no bad feedback at all, only praises... then I had an altercation with my coworker where she screamed and swore at me for not having time to help her... after that I was due for my 3 month review which never took place... they then notified me that my probation would be extended by another month... I was assured I had nothing to worry about and that it was merely to formalize details in my contract... two weeks before my review I had a meeting with the M.D. where he said they very impressed with my work but my time keeping is an issue because apparently I come in very late and leave very early... which is complete bs because I only work 8-12 every day... I never leave at 12 I usually leave around 12:30, most times around 1 and then even at 2/3... should I come ten minutes late I still leave much later. (This complaint is office gossip#fact) anyway... so I had my last review and all of a sudden they decided that they don't need me anymore and they'll give me till end of January.... absolutely nothing to do with my work performance they just made a mistake offering me a half day job. Now.... the only reason they letting me go is because they've found a replacement and they just wanted to keep me there till the end of the year so I can finish up all outstanding work... I've done some research and I've concluded that its unfair labour practice... my question is if they expect me to stay until the end of January(in order for me to give a handover to the new lady) than on what terms am I working if up until today I still dont have a contract... the only thing I have is a signed document with my letter of appointment stating that I am permanent with three months probation...