Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Join me in saluting the Goffal Committee of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
    Judge

Firstly, I get the point you are trying to make. But there are many factors that are vague. I have noticed that on the one hand you have a vested interest in your attempts to provoke white guilt. I am betting someone like Cooler would say "Sh*t happens." One of the problems you miss, is that although one could argue that there is such a thing as Goffal pride, there are many bad elements connected to the term Goffal and many elements of Goffal people that are bad.

I would prefer if you looked at the idea, of what it meant to be a goffal, in which a whole sub culture of people, mixed from all nations of the world bonded into one. We had white goffals, black goffals, chinese goffals, indians goffals etc. As Goffals we are nothing more than a footnote in the history of mankind. Yes there is the brown valvet awards and that, but just like we were formed out of British white guilt, we have melted away and blended into what ever exile country we have chosen.

I have written a book about Goffal life, but do any of these people from the community you want me to salute support. NO they dont because that is part of the Goffal nature.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1079902937

So I will not join you in saluting them. Ha Sut, goffals are not what they used to be, let me be the one to tune you, if you want elucidate mensir about Goffals, take your story to the Queen, ask Her about the Great British Betrayal of the Goffals, that were left to suffer after Lanchester agreement. Why are they not entitled to British rights, like the white colonizers were.

You bring your message to the ForumSA, and to the Rhodesian forum, why not go to the source directly. Ask the bloody Queen to Salute the Goffals.

I am glad you say that you "get the point I am trying to make".

Just to remind everyone, it was that this band of irreverent, rebellious, pot-smoking sub-culture leaders have been proved 100% right that bullshit baffles brains..
    We see it being played out right now in the "Great US of A" and in "Great Britain".

Daily the world is treated to supposedly intelligent upstanding members of the leadership class facing the cameras and brazenly ... shamefacedly ... unashamedly ... lying through the teeth ...
    AND ... AND ... AND ... millions of people swallowing this OBVIOUS BULLCRAP hook line and sinker ... including other supposedly intelligent upstanding members of society
    That is the point.!!!!

No need to carp about it ... grumble about it ... intellectualise it ... grumble about it ...

Veritas simplex oratio est.
    Let us have the conversation!
    Blog: http://coginito.blogspot.com Cognito ergo sum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Trust me! I am just as Goffal as the next Ouen. My point is that no one on this forum really cares about stuff like this. This is the stuff you should be preaching to Goffals, so that they can reflect on their past and find a way forward.

When it comes to Mass control, and Manufacturing consent, many Goffals will never be able to tell the difference between bullshit that baffles and bullshit of the van der merwe variety. It is the nature of power to corrupt men who come into contact with it , and hence they con through their teeth to hold on to it. Many on the fringe such as the Goffals were, get to see a different truth. But now the network connects us all, and just like computers minds can be hacked.

Like you say 'Lets us have the conversation ' . If I blindly accept the fact that this sub culture discovered that bullshit baffles brains, and should be saluted, is that not the same as accepting, the blinds truths that these so called leaders are peddling. Growing up in the poorest goffal neighbor hood, and being from the poorest family in the that neighbor hood, I have developed my own truths about our community leaders. The thing with truth I find, is that most people will only accept a truth they already agree with. The brain suffers from a confirmation bias. It is only when we challenge our own bias that we can temet nosce.

So here I will introduce you to my second book https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1071472879, but I know you wont score the item.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Judge

Firstly, I get the point you are trying to make. But there are many factors that are vague. I have noticed that on the one hand you have a vested interest in your attempts to provoke white guilt. I am betting someone like Cooler would say "Sh*t happens." One of the problems you miss, is that although one could argue that there is such a thing as Goffal pride, there are many bad elements connected to the term Goffal and many elements of Goffal people that are bad.

I would prefer if you looked at the idea, of what it meant to be a goffal, in which a whole sub culture of people, mixed from all nations of the world bonded into one. We had white goffals, black goffals, chinese goffals, indians goffals etc. As Goffals we are nothing more than a footnote in the history of mankind. Yes there is the brown valvet awards and that, but just like we were formed out of British white guilt, we have melted away and blended into what ever exile country we have chosen.

I have written a book about Goffal life, but do any of these people from the community you want me to salute support. NO they dont because that is part of the Goffal nature.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1079902937

So I will not join you in saluting them. Ha Sut, goffals are not what they used to be, let me be the one to tune you, if you want elucidate mensir about Goffals, take your story to the Queen, ask Her about the Great British Betrayal of the Goffals, that were left to suffer after Lanchester agreement. Why are they not entitled to British rights, like the white colonizers were.

You bring your message to the ForumSA, and to the Rhodesian forum, why not go to the source directly. Ask the bloody Queen to Salute the Goffals.

I don't know what you mean that I have "vested interest" about White guilt".
    Right there you betray an inability to simply understand, accept and relate to what is no more, no less, a take on a particular group of humans that existed, behaved and believed in their unique way.

Their central stance that "bullshit baffles brains" had no colour-coding. They accurately predicted what would happen under Robert Mugabe & Co and described Bernard Chidzero, our new Finance Minister who spoke better English than most Englishmen, as having "swallowed a dictionary through his a*se" and doomed to fail. And they were right. Our financial state did get worse.

it matters not what you may think of the label "Goffal". Our community adopted it and it is a label we wear with pride. People have a need to take pride in themselves ... not to please other people. It was part of setting our own unique culture that became world renowned as evidenced by this anecdote.
    I walked into an electronics shop in Tottenham Court Road and, in our accent, intonation and style said to the owner -"I want the best ... I want it now ... and I want it for nothing"
    He immediately beamed all over, gave me a hug and said - "You must be a Goffal from Zimbabwe".
    So he was able to recognise what a unique grouping I was from even though he was dealing with people from all over the world.

So you need to cut out the carping and hangups you have about those who are different and accept difference in human beings ... and give credit where credit is due.
    OK??

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am GOFFAL, I am from Zim. Bullshit does baffle, but brilliance can dazzle.
    I am suggesting that you as a community leader, and being someone of high status in our community, who is connected to people in high places, should be using your energy in a different direction. Perhaps leading a battle for compensation for Goffals from the United Kingdom. Take a visit to Arcadia, Sunningdale, Groove, BG, etc and see the squalor that people are living in. The blacks have spare houses we dont even have spare keys for our house. By bringing the Goffals together into a brotherhood, then they will get the credit that is due.

https://academiccommons.columbia.edu....7916/D8T72QNV

I am black and I am white, and very proud of that. I embrace my black side, I embrace my white side, and I embrace my Goffal side, thus I am suggesting a better way to promote the idea you have, that is with spreading(TED), is to approach it from a different front.

Perhaps another book of mine can explain it further https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1086154398. I am not against your idea, or in disagreement with you, I simply pointing it out that there is a better way to spread your idea.

I know our history, we cant change history, but we can change the present. Before facebook we had Goffal.com and Foggal raps, I created Foggals Raps for the community. My internet time is very limited so I will end here and simply say.

have a nice day!

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Smile

I am GOFFAL, I am from Zim. Bullshit does baffle, but brilliance can dazzle.
    I am suggesting that you as a community leader, and being someone of high status in our community, who is connected to people in high places, should be using your energy in a different direction. Perhaps leading a battle for compensation for Goffals from the United Kingdom. Take a visit to Arcadia, Sunningdale, Groove, BG, etc and see the squalor that people are living in. The blacks have spare houses we dont even have spare keys for our house. By bringing the Goffals together into a brotherhood, then they will get the credit that is due.

https://academiccommons.columbia.edu....7916/D8T72QNV

I am black and I am white, and very proud of that. I embrace my black side, I embrace my white side, and I embrace my Goffal side, thus I am suggesting a better way to promote the idea you have, that is with spreading(TED), is to approach it from a different front.

Perhaps another book of mine can explain it further https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1086154398. I am not against your idea, or in disagreement with you, I simply pointing it out that there is a better way to spread your idea.

I know our history, we cant change history, but we can change the present. Before facebook we had Goffal.com and Foggal raps, I created Foggals Raps for the community. My internet time is very limited so I will end here and simply say.

have a nice day!
    Sigh.
    Daily I take a stance on issues of social justice across this planet.
    Have been doing this since 2009 on social media and my blog post.
    Mine is a small voice for truth, reason and justice.
    It is being heard as I have the maximum of 5,000 followers on Facebook, with a waiting list of over 1,000 friend requests.
    So it is quite unnecessary to start lecturing me on how and what I should be doing.

I repeat.
    This is a story of interest ... a human interest story ... no more, no less.
    It is told in order to contribute to the mosaic that is humanity.
    It is quite remarkable in its own right.

It is of primary interest to me because truth has been at the center of my life as a Courtroom practitioner of some note.
    We Courtroom practitioners tend to lead society in condemning these people and their subcultures.
    However we profess to being committed to the "whole truth".
    This is simply part of that whole truth.

So PLEASE cut out the pontificating and just appreciate that people are different ... and there is often goodness in those differences.
    OK???

PS: The post received/enjoyed HUGE acclaim on social media.
    Last edited by ChrisNG53; 11-Oct-19 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Truth! I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post

I repeat.
    This is a story of interest ... a human interest story ... no more, no less.
    It is told in order to contribute to the mosaic that is humanity.
    It is quite remarkable in its own right.

My Point!
    1. We on the same side.
    2. 02-Jul-17, 11:07 AM this thread ended.
    3. 08-Oct-19, 11:38 AM I revived the thread to bring attention back to your original words.
    4. I respond with a some what opposing view to hold attention.
    5. I agree “bullshit baffles brains”
    6. I add to your story with links showing more of the story of you are telling.
    7. I say 'It is an honor(your) to connect with you!'
    8. I return to point 5 and ask why “bullshit baffles brains”
    9. Lastly I suggest using the knowledge of point 8 to show that if the story, was package in a box called "compensation for Goffals" it will reach a much wider audience.

Just as I have come to appreciate your understanding and application of Law and your status in that arena.

Allow me to introduce myself to you. I guess you could call me something of a network and technology mach(my barley was a motor mach), a social media analyst, with an understanding of how attention controls the network. I am not on facebook so I can not send you a friend request.

by vieome
    , 24-Aug-12 at 09:27 AM (28267 Views)

So I brought this thread back to life as a Salute to you, because you are apart of that committee that gives us identity.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yes indeed.
    I am the Retired Judge who was on the legal panel commentating on the "Oscar Pistorius Trial of The Century".

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well argued Eminent Counsel !!.
    Much appreciated.
    God bless.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Truth! I agree

My Point!
    1. We on the same side.
    2. 02-Jul-17, 11:07 AM this thread ended.
    3. 08-Oct-19, 11:38 AM I revived the thread to bring attention back to your original words.
    4. I respond with a some what opposing view to hold attention.
    5. I agree “bullshit baffles brains”
    6. I add to your story with links showing more of the story of you are telling.
    7. I say 'It is an honor(your) to connect with you!'
    8. I return to point 5 and ask why “bullshit baffles brains”
    9. Lastly I suggest using the knowledge of point 8 to show that if the story, was package in a box called "compensation for Goffals" it will reach a much wider audience.

Just as I have come to appreciate your understanding and application of Law and your status in that arena.

Allow me to introduce myself to you. I guess you could call me something of a network and technology mach(my barley was a motor mach), a social media analyst, with an understanding of how attention controls the network. I am not on facebook so I can not send you a friend request.

by vieome
    , 24-Aug-12 at 09:27 AM (28267 Views)

So I brought this thread back to life as a Salute to you, because you are apart of that committee that gives us identity.
    Well argued Eminent Counsel !!.
    Much appreciated.
    God bless.

11. Thanks given for this post:

vieome (14-Oct-19)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast