Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
Judge

Firstly, I get the point you are trying to make. But there are many factors that are vague. I have noticed that on the one hand you have a vested interest in your attempts to provoke white guilt. I am betting someone like Cooler would say "Sh*t happens." One of the problems you miss, is that although one could argue that there is such a thing as Goffal pride, there are many bad elements connected to the term Goffal and many elements of Goffal people that are bad.

I would prefer if you looked at the idea, of what it meant to be a goffal, in which a whole sub culture of people, mixed from all nations of the world bonded into one. We had white goffals, black goffals, chinese goffals, indians goffals etc. As Goffals we are nothing more than a footnote in the history of mankind. Yes there is the brown valvet awards and that, but just like we were formed out of British white guilt, we have melted away and blended into what ever exile country we have chosen.

I have written a book about Goffal life, but do any of these people from the community you want me to salute support. NO they dont because that is part of the Goffal nature.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1079902937

So I will not join you in saluting them. Ha Sut, goffals are not what they used to be, let me be the one to tune you, if you want elucidate mensir about Goffals, take your story to the Queen, ask Her about the Great British Betrayal of the Goffals, that were left to suffer after Lanchester agreement. Why are they not entitled to British rights, like the white colonizers were.

You bring your message to the ForumSA, and to the Rhodesian forum, why not go to the source directly. Ask the bloody Queen to Salute the Goffals.

I am glad you say that you "get the point I am trying to make".

Just to remind everyone, it was that this band of irreverent, rebellious, pot-smoking sub-culture leaders have been proved 100% right that bullshit baffles brains..
We see it being played out right now in the "Great US of A" and in "Great Britain".

Daily the world is treated to supposedly intelligent upstanding members of the leadership class facing the cameras and brazenly ... shamefacedly ... unashamedly ... lying through the teeth ...
AND ... AND ... AND ... millions of people swallowing this OBVIOUS BULLCRAP hook line and sinker ... including other supposedly intelligent upstanding members of society
That is the point.!!!!

No need to carp about it ... grumble about it ... intellectualise it ... grumble about it ...

Veritas simplex oratio est.