Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Join me in saluting the Goffal Committee of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Ok I understand where you are coming from now Chris ...... Are you the retired judge that was on our television recently ?
    Yes I am.
    Let us have the conversation!
    Blog: http://coginito.blogspot.com Cognito ergo sum

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wink

Let us take just the current situation in the United Kingdom as an example ...
    let alone Trump's "photoshoots" with Kim Jon Un supposedly done to make the world "safer" ... ...
    and what the hell he is playing at as regards allowing the Kurds to be genocided ...

as regards the United Kingdom the reality is that the people voted "blind", i.e not having a clue what Brexit ever meant ...
    and Theresa May, as Prime Minister, negotiated ... negotiated ... and negotiated ... and then negotiated some more ...

and, for the FIRST TIME the Poms had a pretty clear idea what Brexit actually meant ...

and now Boris "Hulk" Johnson is allegedly "negotiating" ... and negotiating ....

and for the SECOND TIME the Poms have a clearer idea of what Brexit actually means ...

but the people are NOT ASKED to now say if this is what they want ...
    NO ... NO ... NO ...
    the people are treated to bla bla bla bla ... and MORE bla bla bla ... and then some more bla bla bla ...

bullcrap ... bullcrap ... bullcrap ... and MORE BULLCRAP ... 31, i.e, 24/7.

So our friends Curry & Co are proved 100% RIGHT ... that Bullshit Baffles Brains.!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A classic case of confirmation bias...

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Ha Ha Ha ....

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Ok I understand where you are coming from now Chris ...... Are you the retired judge that was on our television recently ?
    Yes I am.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Right now we are witnessing ----

1. the Brexit saga playing out in the UK, as an obscene pantomime, in which just about everyone is indulging in bla bla bla bull bla bull bla bla crap bla bla bla bullcrap instead of simply saying --- "Now that everyone KNOWS what brexit actually means let's have people decide if they still want it or not".

2. Trump going bla bla bla bla bull bla bull bla bla crap ... as he sells out the Kurds in a saga of diabolical hypocritical shenanigans ... just as he and his Republican mates sold out on the diabolical murder of Kamal Khashoggi.

The Brits have always been pretty smart folk. The USA is the leading nation on this planet.
    But ins both countries bullcrap is now the order of the day with people being "eaten in the ear" and being "hurt in their brains" horizontally and vertically 31 (24/7)

So Curry & Co stand fully vindicated and deserve this salute.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    That is exactly what I stated in one of my responses.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post

So Curry & Co stand fully vindicated and deserve this salute.
    What were they accused of?

Are you stating that democracy itself is a sham(Like Zim, who counts the votes wins). They voted for Britexit under the conditions that all votes are carried out, just like we vote for leaders and we never know what they will deliver.

The real picture that one needs to look at is what is the effect of information traffickers like Mark Zarkerberg, and the marketing of bullsh*t to the minds of the masses. As a thesis statement, bullshit baffles, is very weak, it needs redirection into how it is made possible in the age of the network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX8GxLP1FHo

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
    What were they accused of?

Are you stating that democracy itself is a sham(Like Zim, who counts the votes wins). They voted for Britexit under the conditions that all votes are carried out, just like we vote for leaders and we never know what they will deliver.

The real picture that one needs to look at is what is the effect of information traffickers like Mark Zarkerberg, and the marketing of bullsh*t to the minds of the masses. As a thesis statement, bullshit baffles, is very weak, it needs redirection into how it is made possible in the age of the network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX8GxLP1FHo
    Not at all sure of the point(s) you are making.
    So please read the text of the post and revise you comment so that it has clarity.

Certainly Zuckerberg was involved in marketing bullcrap ... no doubt whatsoever. The Russian trolls put out bullcrap, to help Trump, and Zuckerberg spread it around to millions.

On Facebook I have been banned for describing the Saudi Regime as "murderous swine" ... even though that regime persecuted women, bombed children and indulged in the diabolical murder of Kamal Khashoggi.
    But Zuckerberg, Trump and the Saudis are big mates.

Between this lot we are fed bullcrap ... bullcrap ... bullcrap ... that millions believe ... believe ... believe ...
    and this proves the point being made here that "bullshit baffles brains".

OK?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post
    Not at all sure of the point(s) you are making.
    OK?
    vindicate
    past tense: vindicated; past participle: vindicated

clear (someone) of blame or suspicion.
    Hence my question? What were they accused of?

ChrisNG53 "This committee taught you to think more, believe less", my point(opinion) is that the reality, is this sub culture, really was stating we should, question our beliefs more, so that we can decipher truth from lies. Hence it is not enough to state what bullshit does, but the committee invites us, to see how and why bullsh*t does what it does. Thus we free ourselves from bullsh*t having its intended effect on our brains.

Is that not the principle of the founding fathers of our culture, that I should in fact also question the story you are telling? Not to say that I am in disagreement with you, but rather trying to get to the heart and soul of the matter.

When the network was first built a sub culture emerge that was no different from the committee you talk about.

This is an Extract from one of that sub network culture.

4. Freedom is good.

Hackers are naturally anti-authoritarian. Anyone who can give you orders can stop you from solving whatever problem you're being fascinated by — and, given the way authoritarian minds work, will generally find some appallingly stupid reason to do so. So the authoritarian attitude has to be fought wherever you find it, lest it smother you and other hackers.

(This isn't the same as fighting all authority. Children need to be guided and criminals restrained. A hacker may agree to accept some kinds of authority in order to get something he wants more than the time he spends following orders. But that's a limited, conscious bargain; the kind of personal surrender authoritarians want is not on offer.)

Authoritarians thrive on censorship and secrecy. And they distrust voluntary cooperation and information-sharing — they only like ‘cooperation’ that they control. So to behave like a hacker, you have to develop an instinctive hostility to censorship, secrecy, and the use of force or deception to compel responsible adults. And you have to be willing to act on that belief.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast