Hello all,

I hope you guys can assist me with an issue. I have just deployed a brand new server (Server 2012 R2 Essentials). I have 13 workstations which will all connect to this server. I have reinstalled each of these workstations so as to eliminate all inherent issues on those machines. Call it a fresh start. Here is the problem.

Notes:
a) Partner 14 is installed to C:\Pastel14 on my server as normal.
b) All company data is sitting on a separate NAS drive which is connected to the DC.
c) The company was previously running pervasive workgroup 10
d) Anti-virus has not yet been deployed in this environment.

1.) I installed PSQL Server 10 SP3 on my server.
2.) I installed Partner 14.2.1 on my server and registered.
3.) Try to open a company on the server but was unable to add companies as I was getting Pervasive error 94. (This is due to pervasive running as a local service.)
4.) Changed run as credentials for PSQL services to admin account and can now add companies.
5.) Installed PSQL Client 10 SP3 on my workstations. (Only done two so far.)
6.) Installed Partner 14.2.1 on my workstation.
7.) Register the product to the server. (No problem)
8.1) When I try to activate or add a company from the NAS drive, the "ok" button is greyed out, no matter what I do!
8.2) If I copy the company data to the server itself, I am able to activate or add the company.
8.3) Note that once I made the run as change to the pervasive services on the server, I can add / activate any company from the NAS drive with no issues.
8.4) I have tried undoing this change which has not helped at all.

I would really appreciate some advice and suggestions. I only have 24 hours to get this institution back on its feet!

Thanks in advance.