Hi all.
I need some advise regarding a cooling product I developed and patented. I have read some of the previous postings and answers regarding marketing and selling of a unique product,but I am still not sure what route to follow.
I have this cooling product for beer/cooldrink bottles and cans,had the injection moulds made (my property) and ran a initial production run of 500 units. I did all the testing and my product work exactly as I intended.
My problem is the following. 1.Do I get into contact with a marketing company to help me with final branding and marketing?
2.Do I go directly to the couple of big company's that I know of (some interest were shown on their part).
3.Do I keep small at first and market my product at a slow and steady pace.
Facts to keep in mind: I have some capital available,but it is not a bottomless pit. I do not have packaging sorted yet. I still need to invest money on a final sealing machine. I understand that big company's can take my product and keep me in court till I am dried out(patent infringement).
I need some advise regarding what route to follow next. I have been busy with this for the past 3+ years and I want my product on shelves now

Any help would be appreciated
Can check the product @ www.icblock.co.za