Thread: Logo disappears

Thanks

Logo disappears

We are working on Pastel 14. I have inserted 3 logos on the invoices and statements as well as some other small customisation to these documents:
    - csmthsp.enz
    - csmthpdfsp.enz
    - csdocsp.enz
    - csdocpdfsp.enz

These documents are directly in the company folder. The images are in the company folder > IMAGES > image.jpg. The invoice and statement are correctly linked to these images if I look in the properties of the image in Forms Designer. The images are correctly displayed and printed once I link it, but during the day the images disappears. I have to update the path to the image again (even though it shows it correctly in Forms Designer). We are 4 users and, this affects us randomly. Mine might be fine and then another user can't see the images. Then I fix mine and the other user's images disappears. It feels like the images are not updated correctly on these documents. How can I get Pastel to show the images to all four of us, and not lose the images during the day. I can't continuously keep going into Forms designer to link the images on everyone's computers.

Thanks
    I suggest that you check that the mapped drive letter, from the workstations to the Pastel14 folder on the server, is the same for all the workstations, e.g. P:

Then, on the server machine (if you are using it to process with Pastel), map a P: drive back to itself, i.e. to C:\Pastel14.

Finally, in Forms Designer, make sure that path to the image file is via the P: drive, not via the C: drive.

The result of the above will be that, irrespective of which computer is accessing Pastel, they are all using the same mapped drive letter, as specified in the form files.
    Neville Bailey - Sage Pastel Accounting Consultant
    www.accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    IronTree Online Solutions

"Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value."
    WALLACE WATTLES (1860-1911)

3. Thanks given for this post:

AneldaB (26-Aug-16)

Thanks
    I placed the images on another server, because the Pastel server is installed on the pc for one of the users. The drive for this user was C:, not P: like the rest of us. Now the drive for the images are Z: It seems to be working, the images are displayed correctly for all the users. I will keep you updated. Thank you very much for your help!