We are working on Pastel 14. I have inserted 3 logos on the invoices and statements as well as some other small customisation to these documents:
- csmthsp.enz
- csmthpdfsp.enz
- csdocsp.enz
- csdocpdfsp.enz

These documents are directly in the company folder. The images are in the company folder > IMAGES > image.jpg. The invoice and statement are correctly linked to these images if I look in the properties of the image in Forms Designer. The images are correctly displayed and printed once I link it, but during the day the images disappears. I have to update the path to the image again (even though it shows it correctly in Forms Designer). We are 4 users and, this affects us randomly. Mine might be fine and then another user can't see the images. Then I fix mine and the other user's images disappears. It feels like the images are not updated correctly on these documents. How can I get Pastel to show the images to all four of us, and not lose the images during the day. I can't continuously keep going into Forms designer to link the images on everyone's computers.