Hi guys I have another interesting situation which has me seriously confused. I was called to a commercial site which has solar power, but the complaint was that some of the socket oulets were dead. I do not have much experience with solar power circuitry but what i found was really interesting! On arrival, after checking for voltage on different circuits I was getting voltages feeding from the inverter that ranged from 100v to 300v which fluctuated like crazy. Almost as though I was testing capacitors. I also had more than 200v between earth and neutral. I subsequently found that the Eskom 40amp double pole supply feeding the inverter had tripped. After resetting this breaker everything tested normal! When I switch off the breaker, again I get these crazy variances. I also find that my plug tester indicates phase and neutral reversed and yet I have thoroughly checked and found no reversal. The LED lighting throughout the building work like normal! But with Eskom feeding the inverter everything tests as normal! Anyone out there with explanations please?