Hi Everyone,

First post, and first day here (as a registered user).

Basically, the story goes as follows, Wife and I come up with a crazy idea, wonder if it'll work, do some research, people love it, yay, we're starting a business. Then the steep learning curve ensues, the whole thing will be run on a website, suddenly i learnt all about the different complexities involved therein. However one of the most frustrating things is finding a company that will help a start-up and wont demand almost all of the profits just to process money.

So we have registered a company, and are kind of set on a payment gateway, as we found someone that will process the payment, and pay out the money every so often at 3.2% per transaction ( ridiculous, but the best of the bunch, and removes the need for a merchant account ).

Now we have to find a small business banking account. I've done some (read A LOT of) research, and cant seem to find the best of the evils. What I'd like is some opinions or suggestions about what you guys would do/have done. Im not opposed to any bank, but would like to pay as little as possible, and not pay for incoming electronic deposits.

Any suggestions, questions or opinions welcome.

Hi, Im Aiden, the new guy and this was my first post!