Look out for this, they will send fake payment info then try pick up the item. Looks like it has been going on for a few years.

I am really interested in buying this for my cousin as a surprise for him, only if you can assure me that everything is in order, I am a petroleum engineer currently on a rig offshore I really want this to be a surprise for my cousin so I won't let him know anything about this until it gets delivered to him, I am sure he will be more than happy with it.It will be secured paying via PayFast as I'm on a rig offshore.So let me know if you have an account with Payfast so I can make the payment.
Note well: Pick up agent will come for the pick up as soon as I have made the payments, I would have loved to talk to you on the phone but I work mainly offshore, our phone is down on the rig right now due to the inclement weather, and we can only communicate with our base for now. Thanks
They are big on PayFast - but cheques are also used. Personally, don't give the address out until you are happy that funds have cleared.