Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Targeting Customers

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I would say print a batch of A5 flyers linked to a code you can track when an order is placed for your product or service. Should not cost you more the R1000 - R1500 for 5000. You wont be able to get all the other nice stats like actual views vs. dustbin etc... It will give you an idea of overall conversion rate. Keep in mind post office charges per flyer for placing them in post boxes and handing them out has labour costs. Unless you hand them out yourself.

The one obvious target would be having the flyers placed in post boxes in the area you service should your services be limited to an area for any specific business model reason. Not sure you could be more specific in your targeting than that with flyers.

Yes we are in a an age of online online online \ internet internet internet and moving to more advanced technology like AI (artificial intelligence) however I think the market still exists for traditional marketing options - again it would be service and product dependant i.e. your business model and what you are trying to achieve. Not everyone does the online and internet thing as yet...

Just my opinion...

Thanks
    Using the internet is powerful. You can get a lot of leads on Facebook and Twitter and also try Reddit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12