Please give me some of your input on using an oosterzee box for supplying two different distribution boards on the same premises and of the same building. It is a three phase supply and the Oosterzee box has three separate 50 amp circuit breakers feeding 1 distribution board and a second single phase cable feeding a second smaller distribution board. The second supply is protected by a 45 amp circuit breaker in the oostersee box and is clearly marked as feeding secondary board. The distribution board also has indication that it is fed from the oosterzee box.
The supply feeding the main distribution board is a 10 mm whilst the second supply is a 6 mm. Although it is a commercial unit the smaller dist board only supplies a kitchen. Both cables are supplied after the council meter. Is there any reason why I should fail this installation?
To supply the secondary dist board from the main dist board is virtually impossible!
I cannot see any indication in the code (SANS 10142) to disqualify the installation