Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get or attract traffic on Social Media

Email problem
    Thanks
    LOL. First of traffic... i hope you mean good traffic like your market .... not just 1000 likes that dont mean anything..except some kind of skewed social self validation. Id rather have 50 ... my market. If you get that good lets move on...

Social media is niche dependant, pintrest will get you many bridesmades and decor hire sales ( Trust me i know ). Try that on Instagram and you wont get as far, try it on linkedin and i dont think youl get married.

What im trying to say is go where you target market is, you content dependant on what you are doing should reflect brand humour and shouldn't push too hard for sales on social media. Content that invokes emotion i found is the best thing, humour is a good one but let me give you an example. I do web design so i dont go around posting just about web design. My market is primarily business owners or startups, with families to look after. So i share content they can relate to.

For example i made a post the other day along the lines of : This one is for you, the business owner, rising to meet every challenge. To provide for your own, empowering others to provide for their own.
    Used a image of a business man getting up in the morning.

Why this, because theres a guy out there who is not doing so well with his business now he trying to come up with a solution he has looked into going online maybe, but maybe wasnt convinced by the site he went to, he will like my post maybe yay..... One day il post something about optimising websites for better sales or even how having a website is a must blah blah blah...that guy will see it and may think its his solution...... because he has seen 20 other posts before hand talking about business and family and the struggle...I UNDERSTAND HIM HE THINKS.

I just get them to like my page, so they wil see my posts and every now and them i do a post thats a bit "salesy"... now i already have the right market watching and some guys pick up and buy it.
    Graphic Design company in East London South Africa | Web design company in East London South Africa
    " A plumbers tap always leaks " - Great advice from a forum member

Thanks
    Ways to Immediately Boost Your Social Media Traffic
    Write a short and informative title
    You can share images and videos with social media sites
    Make your social media profile attractive
    You can post regularly on social media sites to engage new visitors

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    ...pretend you're from Scottsdale, Arizona...

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    ...pretend you're from Scottsdale, Arizona...
    That could work too haha, womans day posts guys, praise female entrepreneurs, moms, woman that hold up the fort while their men are running a business , offer a discount in celebration.... and so forth. Great way to show appreciation on social media, build a brand culture and maybe get some business too.
    Graphic Design company in East London South Africa | Web design company in East London South Africa

Thanks
    Way to get traffic on your social media
    1. Optimize Your Content for Each Network
    2. Make Your Content Easily Shareable
    3. Post when your audience is active
    4. Engage with your audience
    5. Improve Your SEO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kylojoe View Post
    Way to get traffic on your social media
    1. Optimize Your Content for Each Network
    2. Make Your Content Easily Shareable
    3. Post when your audience is active
    4. Engage with your audience
    5. Improve Your SEO
    The steps that you have mentioned is far beyond just social media marketing, the steps cover entirely the process of digital marketing. Few months back, I have taken help from a SEO company and it has provided me the similar list of services that are included in their package. Social media marketing or how to get traffic on social media is not as vast as you explained. I personally prefer using social sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram for getting traffic. However, while sharing through social media, you should provide catchy content that will attract the viewers at very first glance.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by claassenattorney View Post
    The steps that you have mentioned is far beyond just social media marketing, the steps cover entirely the process of digital marketing. Few months back, I have taken help from a SEO company and it has provided me the similar list of services that are included in their package. Social media marketing or how to get traffic on social media is not as vast as you explained. I personally prefer using social sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram for getting traffic. However, while sharing through social media, you should provide catchy content that will attract the viewers at very first glance.
    If you look at his previous posts that list is his solution to pretty much every question on this forum. I would disagree that social media is not vast, when for example your text ratio can have a impact on conversions, time of the week and day of your posts, are your posts planned to setup or all they all trying to push for a sale? are they meant to in still curiosity? Brand awareness ? or offer value? There is a balance between all these things. A good social media marketing strategy is well tailored and planned in advance.

Current campaigns are monitored and adjusted according to insights and almost every platform facebook, instagram and pintrest now give business acounts and detailed user metrics for that specific reason.

Thanks
    Social Media is important in today's online business trends, its uses of social media platform and website to promote company product and online business information with a large number of active users. It provides incredible benefits that help reach millions of customers worldwide and increase your brand awareness, increase engagement with your customers. To get more genuine traffic from social media, you follow some points as-

- Inspired Your Audience with Visual Representation
    - Make your Content Easy Shareable
    - Make sure Your Url Visible
    - Referral People
    - Post When your Audience Active
    - Engage more with Audience
    - Improve SEO

Silver Member PlatinumWealth.co.za's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meh, social media doesn't always result in a perfect fit for your business.

Retail businesses will probably do a lot better in that space than a law firm for example.
    The JSE Investment and Finance Forum - PlatinumWealth.co.za
    JSE Investing Chat Group
    Unlock US Netflix

Suspended
    Thanks
    Boosting,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123