1. Inspire Your Audience With Visuals
    2. Make Your Content Easily Shareable
    3. Improve Your SEO
    4. Know When Your Audience Is Listening
    5. Research Your Competitors
    6. Continuously Engage With Your Audience

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Launch a blog as part of your business website, then publish regular, unique, high quality, keyword infused articles/content about your industry, include guides, tips, current events, infographics etc then push all this content through your social media channels using an aggregator like hootsuite or buzz sumo. This will help get your website ranked in Google and it will build a small following through social media sharing which will in turn drive traffic to your website.

Silver Member PlatinumWealth.co.za's Avatar
    Thanks
    Social media is for human. Your content must be relevant and worth sharing.

How to pay tax
    How to get a credit score
    What is the best unit trust

Those are the sort of articles we share as its relevant to our audience and it's genuinely helpful.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    The JSE Investment and Finance Forum - PlatinumWealth.co.za
    JSE Investing Chat Group
    Unlock US Netflix

Thanks
    Lol just be "viral" :P

4647 Orchard Street Burnsville, MN 55306, USA
    Thanks
    Now a days Social Media is the one of the effective and engaging platform to be exposed and explore.
    When it comes about Facebook, Instagram, twitter and other social media platforms, I will say that they have built a very strong base not only for connection but also to promote oneself.
    As Facebook has developed their features step by step to their users that they can get adapt with easily. Social Media community and group are one of their best feature which gathers a bunch of users under a topic or niche or what they are interested about.
    There are many groups developed on many topic, and the best part is most of them are always active that means there plenty of potential customers are being live on those community.
    On the other hand, you can also promote your business profile by sharing with good content on related group. For example, if anybody want to promote their service related Web design, they should find some community related their service join them and promote with his business page content or web content. I think that would be very effective for the outreach as well as promotion.

Here I am gonna talk about some key facts on Social Media strategy:

1.First of all you need to focus on making connection, what I am concerned about is making connection with your target audience. Choose your target audience. Make a research on what they like about you or you are providing them.

2.Then focus on the engagement how they like to be engaged with you or your brand. Your brand story, message, activates product or service.

3.Make their own community with you. Try to make them feel free here to share with their experiences, problems and troubleshooting. You can make it effective by responding regularly.

4. Always try to be updated with the trend, be updated with what’s going out there, make interesting content regarding that and deliver to your audience in time.

5.Be consistent with your activities. In my eye’s, this is the thing where everybody makes the mistake. Consistency is the one of the most important piece to get your goal on Social media platforms. Keep consistency when you are publishing your content or speaking with the audience.

Remember, when it comes on social media, this platform has been established to promote oneself through making connection.
    So there is great role of content if that can make engagement among those connection. In that case you can think, we can copy from others? that actually makes the differences.
    Unique content always stays far ahead and it makes you more trustworthy to your audience.

Remind it once they lose their trust, you can never bring it back.
    Quality content must need to contain user awareness that will guide them properly with resourceful knowledge reflecting their satisfaction.
    Because credibility does matter rather than the visibility.
    Hope you find it helpful.

Email problem
    Thanks
    For getting more traffic on social media you can try some tracks like hashtag, unique content etc. I use Instagram where I upload my photos and videos among my followers and for increasing follower I use always upload HD Images, videos and write unique content with the hashtag in my caption.

Thanks
    It is quite unusual to hear that you can post your questions in Social Forums and you hopefully do not know how to get traffic through social media platforms? Are you up to this question or there is some deep query that you can’t explain clearly? We think you want to know something else, not just simple as this one?

However, if you have engaging contents mix with humor, you are surely to get traffic on social sites.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I like to spend my time on Social Sites especially Instagram is my favorite because of its features like selfie stickers, It saves photos to post later, It saves live video as a story etc. which are really interesting and best to spend time easily. I always post my creative photos and videos to show my friends my popularity.

Thanks
    Hi...Hope you well.
    I think firstly consider your target market.
    Do you have a business you trying to promote?
    Create Profiles of your target market.
    It will allow you to funnel content creation, ad creation....this happens over time.....
    SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT A CAMPAIGN IT IS LONG TERM....instead of thinking of growing your community too fast too quick...Grow and nurture a quality audience over time...with relevant info.....I guess!!!

Thanks
    If you want to get more traffic on your social media like as facebook, twitter, YouTube? The high quality content with useful information can always help to get traffic on your social media. You can buy social media services to get more traffic and you can improve your social media ranking on search engine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast