Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Design / Develop new website

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Faan View Post
    So I am back to square one and that is to get somebody reliable to do the site for me.
    Hire a freelancer through Fiverr or Upwork. I have used both platformers and in every instance enjoyed excellent work at exceptional prices without any hassles (you can check freelancer work history and reviews on both platforms, which gives you a lot more peace of mind about who you are contracting).

Founder of Growth Surge - Helping entrepreneurs create more wealth and enjoy more freedom.

2. Thanks given for this post:

New Perspective studio (11-Jul-17)

Email problem
    Thanks
    i see alot of this here in east london i am a web designer and there is just a trail of "once of, not seo'd or researched website's" that are made and drift around the net with no use.
    I know its easy as a web designer to sell a once off website to somebody to why not become involved in the way they market online , html is a coding in my eyes but its worthless on its own.
    Web designers should also have a understanding of business that gives them real value.

Problem is proper seo and all things involved takes alot of research and time , and Most people have no understanding that your organic traffic will be nothing if you dont have a strategy in place for this.

You still have the site get somebody that knows content marketing , it may cost some , but they will get you up and running. My point is its not over till you want it to be there is a way

God luck

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by New Perspective studio View Post
    i see alot of this here in east london i am a web designer and there is just a trail of "once of, not seo'd or researched website's" that are made and drift around the net with no use.
    I know its easy as a web designer to sell a once off website to somebody to why not become involved in the way they market online , html is a coding in my eyes but its worthless on its own.
    Web designers should also have a understanding of business that gives them real value.

Problem is proper seo and all things involved takes alot of research and time , and Most people have no understanding that your organic traffic will be nothing if you dont have a strategy in place for this.

You still have the site get somebody that knows content marketing , it may cost some , but they will get you up and running. My point is its not over till you want it to be there is a way

God luck
    Sorry i meant to say coding is a useless commodity on its on , because its so common today . 13 year olds can draw up intense php sites not to metion the use of bad tutorials and templates to present the user with something that looks good but in a marketing perspective has no weight at all. Value is a coder who stays and markets with you. I always try to build a relationship with customers discuss their marketing strategies instead of how many pages do you want, how should they look and what do you want them to do.
    Some guys think im trying to get more income .. which i guess is true but i also dont want a website designed by my company drifting around doing nothing giving me a bad name.

Silver Member PlatinumWealth.co.za's Avatar
    Thanks
    Prkonsult.co.za

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    The JSE Investment and Finance Forum - PlatinumWealth.co.za
    JSE Investing Chat Group
    Unlock US Netflix

Thanks
    Faan, what do your contract with them say?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumWealth.co.za View Post
    Prkonsult.co.za

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I would also recommend Prkonsult.co.za, dealt with them in the past and they are very professional!

Email problem
    Thanks
    If you don't know how to do it, I would suggest you should use Wix or WordPress, since they are much easier.
    Also you may need these tools later:
    *Free online logo maker to make a logo for your site.
    *Google Keyword Planner & Long Tail Pro for keywords & promotion
    *MailChimp for email marketing.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PLogicp View Post
    If you don't know how to do it, I would suggest you should use Wix or WordPress, since they are much easier.
    Also you may need these tools later:
    *Free online logo maker to make a logo for your site.
    *Google Keyword Planner & Long Tail Pro for keywords & promotion
    *MailChimp for email marketing.
    Agreed with this , even though i despite site builders ( i biased because of what i do ) it is better than getting ripped off. I think we are heading to a stage where business owners are going to have to learn a bit of seo and web development as part of their rep

Email problem
    Thanks
    Aye, true! Youtube is a great place to find these tutorials that suit us.

Thanks
    Are you looking for some frontend developer or? I don't understand your post well :S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast