Thread: PASTEL XPRESS WITH MULTI USER LICENCE

Thanks

Unhappy PASTEL XPRESS WITH MULTI USER LICENCE

Hi there, we have just loaded a multi-user version of Pastel Xpress on our computers as I am lucky enough to now have an assistant helping me out. Stupid question................ why does it not allow me to SEE what she has done on pastel for the day. For example, she just did all the invoicing for the day and I really though that if i opened the invoicing on my computer I would be able to see the invoices she has processed ??

Thanks
    To add to my previous post. I have reconciled a clients account with THEM, all their outstanding invoices are paid and we agree on every payment made and how they were allocated. There is an amount sitting in 120+ days (R391.24) , I cannot figure where this is coming from. There are NO outstanding invoices for that period and this amount just keeps being brought forward on each statement. How do I clear this amount ? Please help ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HORACK View Post
    Hi there, we have just loaded a multi-user version of Pastel Xpress on our computers as I am lucky enough to now have an assistant helping me out. Stupid question................ why does it not allow me to SEE what she has done on pastel for the day. For example, she just did all the invoicing for the day and I really though that if i opened the invoicing on my computer I would be able to see the invoices she has processed ??
    Each user's batch is separate from other users on the system so, by default, a user can only view their own batches.

However, if you are a supervisor-level user or a user with sufficient access rights, you can view other users' batches by going to Process...Jump to Another User, and then open up the respective batches for that user.
    Neville Bailey - Sage Pastel Accounting Consultant
    www.accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    IronTree Online Solutions

"Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value."
    WALLACE WATTLES (1860-1911)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HORACK View Post
    To add to my previous post. I have reconciled a clients account with THEM, all their outstanding invoices are paid and we agree on every payment made and how they were allocated. There is an amount sitting in 120+ days (R391.24) , I cannot figure where this is coming from. There are NO outstanding invoices for that period and this amount just keeps being brought forward on each statement. How do I clear this amount ? Please help ?
    Please run the following report:

View...Customers...Monthly/Periodic...Age Analysis, and then filter for only that customer account, and tick the box named "Print Transactions". On the last line item of the report, do you see a transaction with the description of I/O Difference and with the value of R391.24?
    Neville Bailey - Sage Pastel Accounting Consultant
    www.accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za
    IronTree Online Solutions

"Give every person more in use value than you take from them in cash value."
    WALLACE WATTLES (1860-1911)

Thanks
    Thanks so much Neville, that worked !! You are a star!

Thanks
    Hi Neville,
    I have done that, there is nothing with the description of I/O Difference. Only in the totals column right at the end do I find R391.24 under the 120 days column.