I have been trying to cure these two diseases for a while now, maybe about 7 years, and have had moments when it seemed cured, yet, now i hear from some people my cures would not work. being the nice guy i am i will accept that so far they have not been 'cured enough' to be in the news.

Now, with aids, you have a lot of cells inhibiting other cells and organs, and they will die, so it is a bit like internal leprosy. well, that is what i call it. if you want to get rid of aids, you need to get rid of the cells that are full of them. if you were to observe this, unlike cancer, is 'a non native disease,' then we will see the body fighting it, as it is not part of the body. we could suffocate it in glucose though, and then watch it die slowly, and we could do this by mixing the disease fighting cells with the glucose to kill it off, i hope?

As for cancer, this is 'a native cells stream' and will be unable to be properly targeted by natural defences. of course, if we were to observe that it is about ageing cells, then we would have to find a way to cease the ageing of these cells. then there are tumours, and i am not sure how those work, really, so i must hazard a guess that they result from bonus cell growth. nifty. now we know that cancer 'swells cells,' yes? this means, cells that are infected by the cancer will be bigger, which means we could use a white blood cell to fight it that is the correct size - if it is too small, it will be absorbed by the cancer, but, if it is complex and repeats the d.n.a. stuff of the body, it could be like a multiple processor disease fighter, basically.