Recently i have come up with two 'master maths formulas.'

The first is a ratio to find the [x] of anything. basically, you count up how many symbols are on the right hand side of the equals, or, latter equation, and divide the number of symbols by the number of [symbols + x], or the other way around. you take the ratio that is greater, what is left, and multiply it by the [symbols total.] i am a bit tired as i write this.

Or, the other one, will be where we test the students with diagrams that they can work out easily, as, any application of maths is practical in the end, well, most are that we use as engineers and stuff, yes?

Now, i want to make a new way to do maths, but don't know where it will end. if we were to observe all the known values of the equation, we could simply add them all up, and subtract the sum of the symbols that we do not have a value for. how does that sound? let's check it out!

[4x] + [6x] - 5 / [2x] = this would be where we test it, yes? this would be where we say that there are 2.5 known numbers, and, 3 unknown numbers, or, [x]'s. this would mean that the answer is 0.5, yes? let's work it out properly?

This would be [10x] - 5 / [2x]... i feel close! either we swap the negative numbers for positive ones, or, something!

Can someone with engineering level maths help me out?