My wife gets a lovely chocolate cake on Sunday morning. Its more or less the size of a swiss roll; covered in icing and a nice 1 cm wide strip of caramel running its entire length. I get home on Sunday night and there is a 3cm wide strip missing along the entire length of the cake. Lo and behold, all the caramel is gone with the cake below. So I sternly ask my daughters what happened to the mouth watering strip of cake. My 14 year old daughter admits that she devoured it because, well, she likes caramel. Monday night comes around and I notice that the top third of whats left of the cake is now gone. I gather up the girls and once again ask what happened to the top of the cake with the icing. My 16 year old daughter proudly says that she devoured it in revenge of her sister taking the caramel strip. So my wife and I ended up huddled around to poor forlorn looking naked pieces of chocolate cake. We decided to quickly eat whats left it before the girls exact more revenge and finish it before we get to have any. The girls both ice skate 6 times a week so the devouring of the cake doesn't feature on their "no, I'm on a diet list"