Hi All

I have a few questions that I thought I'd ask here before I speak to a financial manager.

First, I have a money market and a 32-day fixed deposit that have both grown quite nicely up to the point now where the tax man comes along to eat away at me more and more annually. In addition I also have an endowment that has reached maturity so I'm a little stuck as to what I should do with my investments to get the best return without having to pay quite so much tax.

The main question I'm asking here is what is the most tax efficient way to investment my money? I've almost capped my Tax Free Savings account, my house is paid for so I can't pump extra money into my bond and I also have no other debt other than the run of the mill kinda stuff required to live from month to month (cell phone, internet, etc.).

Should I consider purchasing a second property or perhaps putting my money into some kind of alternate investment (a personal pension/provident fund of some kind) that will be less painful currently when adding the interest earned on top of my annual salary to push my tax up so high? I also have an active RA which I guess I could potentially push more money into but I'm not sure if it's the wisest thing to do.

Any suggestions or advice that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.